Notices

becoming willing again

Old 07-22-2001, 11:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ksamnh

Unhappy becoming willing again

i have once again drank. i have been in aa for 9+ years but have gotten lost many times in self pity etc. now i am a bit paranoid to let people know i relapsed mainly because i rent from my sponsor and he has repeatedly daid if you drink your out. and i cany say i blame him. this was just one night, but ive gone back out off and on for about 11/2 years one nighters. help

Old 07-22-2001, 12:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Jon
But Very, Very Bruisable...

Well, you chose to drink again and now you've made a choice to not drink again. Welcome home. You said you've been around for awhile so i have but one question. I have it memorized because it was asked of me so many times in the 11 years I was in and out of the program. What do you want to do? And how can we help???

jon h.

[This message has been edited by jons5150 (edited July 22, 2001).]
Old 07-23-2001, 12:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
ksamnh

What do I want to do? well I want to forget I'm alcoholic, but what I need to do is get a newcomers chip and tell my sponsor. He isn't all cut and dry, I just have this thing this false pride crap, and it is difficult to tell on mysle. but God has taken me this far so i know He won't let me down now. thanks jon.