Notices

Just joined and just want to shout out...

Old 09-25-2001, 12:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Toomanythings

Exclamation Just joined and just want to shout out...

I am severely trying to stay clean. I want to very bad since my life is becoming a mess. I've cleaned up before and I know what needs to be done, but I get so depressed daily that it is making me weak. Just wanted to know if any one else is going through the same thing.

Old 09-28-2001, 04:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hello TooManyThings....
I'm not going through exactly the same thing you are... I'm an anon, not an A... but if you'll read some of the posts on the NA page you'll see that you are definitely not alone.

Congratulations for coming to the forum. Now, are you participating in NA? I came to the nar-anon page looking for pointers, and found not only that, but wonderful fellowship. I think it is that comradery that has helped my sanity more than anything. Misery loves company, and a truer word was never said. Keep reading and posting. There are some real "angels unaware" around this site.

Hang in there. We care.

Smoke
Old 09-28-2001, 06:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

WELL FIRST ONE IS " ONE DAY AT A TIME"
THEN, CHANGE YOUR PLAYGROUND, PLAYMATES AND OF COURSE PLAYTHINGS, AND YOU SAID YOU KNOW SO WHATS NEXT??? WE HAVE TO CHANGE EVERYTHIING! YOU DID IT ONCE ARE YOU SEROIUS NOW?? ONLY YOU CAN SAY IF YOUR READY TO DO IT THEN STEP THROUGH THE DOOR TO THE OTHER SIDE, SEE HOW IT IS LEARN TO ACCEPT IT YOU CAN DO IT I USED 25 YEARS AND IM ONLY 38 AND NOW CLEAN AND SOBER GOOD LUCK AND DO LOOK AROUND HERE YOU CAN ALMOST FIND A BUDDY TO TALK TO GOOD LUCK AND REMEMBER
"one day at a time"

------------------
Amazonjudy