Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Drug Addiction > Substance Abuse
Reload this Page >

Suboxone for 5 years, 46 days clean, still having problems.

Notices

Old 08-21-2018, 06:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hey everyone. I’ve always read forums on here for years but never posted one myself. I feel like I really need help from people who actually understand. Some moral support.

I’ve been addicted to suboxone 8mg a day since 2014. Sometimes more than 8mg. So basically about 4 years I’ve been on it. Before getting on suboxone I was on tramadol about 600mg a day. I’ve been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and the pain becomes unbearable so that’s what lead me to take the tramadol. I’ve recovered and relapsed from tramadol about 4 times unfortunately. I’ve definitely learned my lesson after this horror that I’m going through.

I am now 46 days clean, went cold turkey, but I am still going through a very hard time. I eat healthy, take many supplements, go to the gym, do yoga, and try almost everything I’ve read online. I do take Valium whenever the anxiety gets too extreme and I am unable to handle it. The Valium barely helps at all though.

To anyone who has gone through this or anything similar to this, how long until I will start to feel normal? What can I do about the severe anxiety and fatigue that I’m still having after 46 days clean? Is it normal that I am still feeling this after 46 days?

I have so many questions, but not enough answers since the people around me don’t really understand.

Like they say, No one who has never gone through withdrawal will ever understand.
Old 08-21-2018, 06:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I have no experience to share but I wanted to welcome you
you might find our sub forum good reading as well:

https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...tenance-detox/

glad you found us

D
Old 03-17-2020, 04:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Day 2 no suboxone

How long did it take for ur body to start going into withdrawls was it more then two days im on two days no suboxone and i dont feel any different yet i think it may take.3 days to start feeling the effects of not having it is that true