Old 08-21-2018, 06:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Malakx03

Suboxone for 5 years, 46 days clean, still having problems.

Hey everyone. I’ve always read forums on here for years but never posted one myself. I feel like I really need help from people who actually understand. Some moral support.

I’ve been addicted to suboxone 8mg a day since 2014. Sometimes more than 8mg. So basically about 4 years I’ve been on it. Before getting on suboxone I was on tramadol about 600mg a day. I’ve been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and the pain becomes unbearable so that’s what lead me to take the tramadol. I’ve recovered and relapsed from tramadol about 4 times unfortunately. I’ve definitely learned my lesson after this horror that I’m going through.

I am now 46 days clean, went cold turkey, but I am still going through a very hard time. I eat healthy, take many supplements, go to the gym, do yoga, and try almost everything I’ve read online. I do take Valium whenever the anxiety gets too extreme and I am unable to handle it. The Valium barely helps at all though.

To anyone who has gone through this or anything similar to this, how long until I will start to feel normal? What can I do about the severe anxiety and fatigue that I’m still having after 46 days clean? Is it normal that I am still feeling this after 46 days?

I have so many questions, but not enough answers since the people around me don’t really understand.

Like they say, No one who has never gone through withdrawal will ever understand.