Notices

Breaking

Old 06-05-2015, 05:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Breaking

Today as I was laying in bed and I realized that I'm 3 and a half months sober. But then in that moment that one thought turned into much more. It made me realize how badly I wanted to use. I instantly craved this high. I've never felt such a strong craving. So I sat there and cried and hoped it would go away. But it was still there. I tried to occupy myself doing other things and using cocaine was the only thing that was on my mind. I've become to see that no one cares about my sobriety anymore. I don't even care anymore. So I called a friend. And now I have my drug of choice in my hand right now. And I need help. I'm breaking. What do I do?
Old 06-05-2015, 05:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

You already know what to do

Go back and read your posts or read other peoples posts - there's no answers back the way you came - you know where that road leads.

At least in recovery you have the promise of better times ahead, you know?

That voice telling you you don't care and noone else cares is your AV. Your Addictive Voice
It lies. It doesn't care about your well being.

the best way to stop it tormenting you is not to feed it. Starve it out.

please - dump the stuff, KT.

D

Last edited by Dee74; 06-05-2015 at 06:09 PM.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Kelsey..three and a half months ago you would have given anything to be where you are today. Clean! You are loved. You are blessed. You have people who genuinely care and want the best for you. Flush it down the toilet. You are worth so much more than any "high". Hugs....
Old 06-05-2015, 08:57 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Dump it is not worth it and you wrong we all care about you we want to see you stay clean and we are hear for you don't give in flush that mess and talk to me I'll stay up however later you need me to just to see you do the right thing please you don't know me but we face the same demons and I am here for you we all are we all have been here and want nothing more but see people become a success story you can beat this flush it I'm here all night all day I will talk a listen to you and do all I can you keep you away pleas confide I us and me you are stronger than most way stroger look how far you made it you a ******* tank man keep rolling on strong I'm here for you