Notices

I made it another day Part 5

Old 06-07-2014, 09:03 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

Sitting in the bathroom floor with my cats and an atomic fireball in my mouth. Just praying this stops.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:06 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Mama, is this feeling getting worse? Or is it scaring you? Does your mouth make movements you cannot control? Do others see what is happening? It sounds like a manifestation of detox to me. We're all different. I'm sure it will go away sooner or later. It is not PAWS. Have you got a doc you could call on Monday, if need be?
Old 06-07-2014, 09:14 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

It doesn't move Elseware. It's a strong pulling sensation. It's not scaring me. Just making me want to scream.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:15 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

I have an appointment on June 23rd I think or 24th to get set up with a primary care doc.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:17 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

It's probably something your body is doing to cope with cravings. It will go away sooner or later. Try to get some rest tonight.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:25 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

Thank you.
Old 06-07-2014, 10:06 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Mama how are you doing now?

There are going to be some days that suck....it's all part of the journey. It's like milestones a few steps forward....some backward....that's just how it is. On days like these try to find that inspiration that you had yesterday. Read something that inspires you....or journal or write a post like yesterday about how you feel like yourself again.....write a gratitude list about all the things you're thankful for.....it will remind you.

Your addictive voice is trying so hard to get you to use. It's desperate because you are so strong....so it's making you crazy. But you are stronger Mamahawk you are going to do this. Because when you set your mind to something you go for the gold! Remember you are a WARRIOR!!!
Old 06-07-2014, 10:23 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

Thank you cleanin. Actually I've got it calmed down. It's there lurking but it's better. I got myself busy. I painted my toenails. Put lotion on. Then I helped my 16 yr old son find a shirt online. He LOVES clothes! I found one he loved. Just what he wanted that he could afford with his savings from editing videos for people.also helped him find some shoes he liked. If I was high I wouldn't have done that with him.
Old 06-08-2014, 03:01 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone is peacefully asleep Did i miss something while I was gone? How is everyone?

I'm sorry mama, that you had this weird feeling. I hope you feel better today

Strange things are happening here... nothing bad, but definitively weird. So i'll be busy playing sherlock homes today and i have to pack my stuff because i'm leaving for berlin tonight.

Hope everyone is going to have a nice day
Old 06-08-2014, 04:29 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

Morning buttercup. I hope you have a nice day. Thank you for caring about me. I was sleeping but this feeling in my mouth woke me. I'm letting the kitty and trying to deal with it. I will just have to push through it and know it has to go away eventually. I don't like it. It's horrible. But if I get through this, and I will, I'll never have to feel it again. It's breaking my spirit though. I don't feel so inspired yesterday or today.
Old 06-08-2014, 05:33 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  

good morning mama. i am sorry that this weird feeling is still there. Does it help if you keep yourself distracted so that you don't think about it? Usually, if we keep paying attention to something it drives us even more crazy. maybe it'll go away if you just ignore it. or tell this feeling to go suck eggs. Sorry that i can't help you with more useful tips. hang in there... it's just a further obstacle that you have to overcome and we all know that you can do it. you are way stronger than any mean tricks of your av. (((hugs)))
Old 06-08-2014, 05:33 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  

you can help me packing. i hate it and i always take too much stuff because i want all my favorite clothes with me lol
Old 06-08-2014, 06:00 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Buttercup you are like me in the packing....I always overpack....half of what I bring I don't even wear! We can only wear so many outfits. Ha!

Have a safe trip!

Mama that's the best way to deal with it....like Buttercup said ignore or distract yourself.

I woke-up to hubby's leg-cramps again. Tried to get rid of it using muscle rub and massage. I told him "lets go to the emergency room.....they will give you some medicine that could help." Of course not, hubby has to be stubborn about it. If anyone reads this and knows any tips to get rid of diabetic leg cramps....please let me know. They are in very weird places....like on the top and sides of his leg....not in the calf area. When we tried to stretch the muscle, another cramp built up on the opposite side.....he's in lots of pain....but way to stubborn....says he can't afford the bill.
Old 06-08-2014, 06:05 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Morning ladies!! Prom went great, a little silly but hey it was at my house lol..headed to dirty minds anon..save me a seat salv..then taking the kayak down the caney fork!! Have a great day!!
Old 06-08-2014, 06:09 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  

Glad you had a nice time poppy....happy to see you......have a great day!
Old 06-08-2014, 06:12 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  

welcome back poppy ! but i have to say it was not nice that you forgot
to pick me up at the airport. now i missed the prom :-( lol

thank you clean. lol right? but you can bet that you will need the one piece that you left at home.
i'm sorry about your husband's legs. Unfortunately, i can't help with that. hope he feels better soon
Old 06-08-2014, 06:40 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Of course! Lol I remember one time I over-packed but forgot my a bathing suit! Forget about the toothbrush.....happens every time

Did poppy stand you up buttercup? How mean!

Well, son just woke up....time to fix breakfast. Hold down the thread buttercup, I'll be back!
Old 06-08-2014, 06:55 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  

haha who needs a toothbrush? the little cute dress is much more important. lol

Oh nice, what are you making for breakfast? See you later
Old 06-08-2014, 07:14 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

Hi guys! I Always overpack. I just can't help it. I have to take so mych stuff with me if we go on a trip! My pillows, my fan, my cats...lol. I have never left my kitty cats.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:18 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  

oh yeah, pillows are very important. and sometimes i bring my own blanket. like a kid. lol