Notices

Please help!

Old 09-28-2013, 12:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Please help!

Help me please! I got the dreaded text "do you need anything" please god give me the strength to not give in to this temptation. I've got 5 days in and I don't want to go backwards.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Stay strong. Do not respond. Delete the text and block the phone number so they cannot text you or call you.

You're strong enough to do this. Glad you came here for support.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

As suki says.....Delete the text and the number it came from.....Stay strong and lets get you onto 6 days....Take care....Steve.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:46 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Ashamed of, play that tape all the way forward! What will happen if you text yes? Then what will happen? How are you going to feel afterwards? When hubby calls you a pill head how will you feel? When they are all gone and you are sick again and can't get more how will you feel? You will have to go through those 3 days again all over again! You will be so sick! You will jump out of your bed anxious and sick again. If you don't pick up you will never have to do this again!
Old 09-28-2013, 12:48 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thank you all so much, I figured out how to add her number to a call block list on my cell and I did it! I'm really proud of myself. I was usually so quick to say yes that saying no and blocking the number makes me feel proud and you get I'm going into 6 days clean. As the day goes on,im feeling better than ever. Maybe I'm taking a turn for the better.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:53 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

In a few days you will feel so much better! You won't be ashamed anymore! You will be a new person, right? You will never be called a pill head or junky ever again! That's not who you are. You a good person.

Trust me you can not sustain your addiction. You will run out of pills you will run out of money to purchase them. Eventually you will get caught! You could even go to jail for possession or Dr shopping or something unrelated! I went to jail because I couldn't pay for my car insurance bill and kept driving the car anyway without it it's so scary in jail. I have such bad anxiety from jail.

Please do not text back. Stay with us on SR! Ok! You can do this. Think about all the negative consequences that have or will happen if you pick up again.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:55 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Yes! You did it! Good job! You deserve to feel better! See you are not a junky anymore, right?
Old 09-28-2013, 01:06 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Yes! I'm smiling right now thank you again , I know ill have these moments of temptations again and now I know I'm strong enough to say NO! I think ill change my number , I also just went and blocked her from my fb. It's feels like a weight has been lifted!
Old 09-28-2013, 01:08 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Old 09-28-2013, 01:37 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

YES! YOU DID IT!
Now, what are you going to do to reward yourself tonight? Perhaps, a nice hot bubble bath with candles? Or snuggle up in a soft blanket and watch a really good movie? Or order Chinese take-out tonight? (don't forget the candle)

Whatever you decide. But do something special! You deserve it!

Here is a BIG (((((hug))))) for you!
Old 09-28-2013, 01:51 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Thank you, thank you!! Bubble bath sounds like a heck yes! You know, with all the money I'm saving I need a hot pair of new boots, it is fall! I'm thinking about what I can we the money on now instead and it's lifting my spirits! I could go for some chocolate and a iced coffee :-)
Old 09-28-2013, 05:34 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Old 09-28-2013, 05:35 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

That's awesome! So proud of you! ... definitely change your number .... asap.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:30 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by scotchbotch View Post
That's awesome! So proud of you! ... definitely change your number .... asap.

I am! Today is officially day 6! I really feel like I can do it this time. I'm so glad I found this site.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:43 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Here's to you ! What are you going to do with all that extra you'll be saving?
Old 09-29-2013, 06:39 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Work in Progress

Sorry I wasn't around for this yesterday. You did Great!!! Definitely grab yourself a new pair of boots!
Old 09-29-2013, 06:40 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

First things first, I saw these really nice boots I want (150) and I was thinking at the time, ill just buy pills instead and get them another time. Forget that! I'm going back next week to the shoe store and buying them, proudly!

I slept last night too, thank goodness. I slept from 1am to 8 am without any panic attacks. I'm not sure why but I feel ultra tired this morning like I have a hangover? Maybe it's because I could have slept more considering I didn't for the past 5 days.

Last night I had a crying session , I knew that was coming but after a while I got it out and I was ok. I had dinner and I was able to not have to run to the bathroom either. I'm eating as healthy as possible to speed up the healing process. I'm eating bananas, oranges, strawberries, protein shakes, taking b complex, a multi and calcium with vit d! I think it's all helping !

CleaninLI what was the first thing you bought ?
Old 09-29-2013, 06:51 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Work in Progress

The crying spell might be why you have that hangover type feeling. Those take everything out of me.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:07 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

DecBaby, you're probably right. I didn't even think about that. I cried for a long time too. I just felt physically exhausted, could be why I slept good? I have not cried like that in a very long time! You know the pills mask all the emotions so we don't have to deal with them. I do need to confront them so I'm going to see a therapist
Old 09-29-2013, 07:26 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

A brand new car! I'm making payments on it. Something I never would have been able to do. I wouldn't have even thought of it as the pills were much too important in my life. Remember, I'm the one that was jailed for driving on a suspended license. Why was it suspended? Not paying my insurance bill so it was cancelled. Isn't life so much better clean and sober? No more stress and chaos in my life!