Notices

Hen House Talk -All Are Welcome-Part 37

Old 12-24-2012, 05:05 PM
  # 501 (permalink)  

Hi HH'rs! I am pooped- the last five days were like ten! now I am off three days in a row- yay. Dom seems stable, leg isnt falling apart, and he is going to be alright, I think. the fun will be when he gets a new splint. I am going to insist they change the bandage each week, and will keep him in a cage when I am gone, and the e collar on and a baggie on his foot when he gets litterbox privileges ! No more messing around! gonna be strict. and not take any chances, now that I know what can go wrong.

came home, made two batches of cookies. orange cookies (at least 6 dozen in that batch) and peanut butter cookies. got daughters bird suet made, and am getting ready to finish her scarf,,, just remembered I have to do that. and wrap stuff.

I hear that in Mexico, Christmas is very beautiful, tho not as commercial, as they are pretty religious there. two little bitty Mexican children walked by me yesterday and said "Merry Christmas" and I just wanted to hug their little selves close. God bless the children, and the innocent ones.

I am wishing a very good Christmas to all of you. Wish all the hens and roosters would have a wonderful day tomorrow, and that all sick ones here feel better soon. I just want to give you all a big hug.

Tomorrow I will get up and me and son will take the trip to daughter #2 house. Jacks house. daughter #1 will meet us there and we will have our breakfast together. more brunch, but will have homemade biscuits, sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, coffee of course, and bacon, etc. fattening, but filling. then daughters go to other relatives, and son and I will come back and fix a ham, and eat too much. wish we had someone to share it with, but it will make some good left overs, i reckon.

Merry Christmas , darling friends.

love you all.
chicory
Old 12-24-2012, 05:07 PM
  # 502 (permalink)  

Just wanna wish ya'll a very merry Christmas and the best new year ever!!

Dream
Old 12-24-2012, 05:16 PM
  # 503 (permalink)  
The truth shall set you free

Just popping in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas

Love to all
TB
Old 12-24-2012, 05:47 PM
  # 504 (permalink)  

((TB)) - I thought we'd lost you again! Thanks for the great video and I'm wishing you and ((Mama and Q)) a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year

Love, hugs, and prayers,

Amy
Old 12-24-2012, 10:00 PM
  # 505 (permalink)  
Administrator

We continue here:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...part-38-a.html

D