Notices

Percocet and Hydrocodone Addiction

Old 08-05-2012, 08:36 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Jessica - very good to hear that things are getting better and congrats on day 15. The achy legs were pretty much gone for me by day 15. I never tried electric shocks for aches, but I did find that baths and advil helped.

Are the aches better during the walk and / or right after? Light exercise would improve my aches during the exercise and afterwards.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:12 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by JessicasFight View Post
okay so trying this tens unit thing on my legs which is like electrical nerve therapy for pain as if I am excersing but not and the shock I guess send endorphines to the brain. Feels weird my muscle is like contracting. Anyone try this before? Just curious if it felt like this or helped at all. You_Rock_
Jessica: I have a tens unit for my back. After I started using it. It started making good nerves start hurting. So I stopped using it. If you don't get instructions from a doctor to use this. Then I suggest you don't. Don't EVER cross the wires either.

Please talk to your doctor about your legs tomorrow. It could be due to one of the medicines you are on. Blood Pressure meds makes my legs ache real bad and swell. Have you read the side effects of everything you are taking?

TOD