Notices

I fell off the wagon... Time to get back on

Old 11-29-2011, 07:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I fell off the wagon... Time to get back on

I was on day 10 of no oxys and relapsed 2 days ago. I have taken approx 30mg the last 2 days because of extreme back pain that I just couldn't handle anymore. Tomorrow is another day 1 for me, and I really, truly want it to be my last.

Stupid, stupid, stupid to even go back. My w/d the first time weren't that bad. Maybe I needed this, and a crappy w/d this time to finally get it through my thick head that chronic pain can be dealt with, with something besides narcotic pain meds.

anyway that is my small rant. I haven't posted much on here, but I read the threads on a daily basis. Any support I can get from you guys, I will take it!
Old 11-29-2011, 07:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

welcome back heyitsme

D
Old 11-29-2011, 09:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Dopeless Hope Fiend

Good for you! You had a SLIP..not a FALL! So glad you WANT to stop.
If I can quit...you can too. Went and listened to a gal who did over 7 years in jail over drug use tonight at the meeting. And she is living the life today! Going to jail isn't a requirement for me to stop today ..I WANT to take care of my life today instead of being numb to reality...I don't get a free ticket to a pain free life!! Talking as much for ME as YOU.I need to remember where drugs have taken me...I don't want to loose anymore to this disease of addction!
(((Hey))...keep posting here , there are many caring people...Please consider me one of em'!

love norty
Old 11-30-2011, 09:13 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Heyitsme, you CAN do this!! Just keep getting back up! The only difference in those who win and those who fail, is the winners keep getting back up!! Hugs and prayers going out for you
Old 11-30-2011, 09:44 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Good morning! Ok, back on day 1. I am committed to this process and don't want to go back. I was feeling ok before, and I just had to ruin it. I feel lethargic this morning and my whole body hurts. and I am freezing. That is the w/d symptom that I think I hate the most, being cold and not being able to get warm!

Anyway, I am going to try and take it easy this morning, then get moving in a little bit and get something done. I really need to find a job.

Everyone, have a great day!!