Notices

I am in so much pain

Old 11-23-2008, 10:17 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

dont mind at all CC, if it helps someone. That was a horrific experience, and if you are using, you just NEVER know whats going to happen. Driving your kids to school, etc. I drove my kids all over the place SO SO SO lucky the seizure happened where it did. It was humiliating and scary, but much better than driving them, or at home alone with them. I even continued to use after that, after detox, but it took a while, I was scared of them. In the meantime, lost EVERYthing. and got lots of people on here ticked off at me, with good reason. I just kept making excuses, whining actually and it was irritating. I read back on it. Anyway, just think of that when you are driving your kids next time. What if I have a seizure, or pass out, ANYthing. Think of your kids.it took me a long time, I was one stubborn b**ch. Love, Becky
Old 11-23-2008, 10:43 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lavenderrain View Post
My last day of work is Wednesday and then I have a few days off for Thanksgiving. That's when I'm gonna do it. I'm not gonna od and die before then, I've just been doing wee little shots, enough to keep me from getting sick but not enough to get me high. I have a paper due on Tuesday so I'm gonna do that first. I know some people say quit now and forget about the class, but that's my decision and I'm sticking to it. I'm feeling more hopeful about everything now and less consumed by fear. I'm really just wanting to get it over with now. I realize it's never "over" as Jeff Buckley says, but, yeah fjdkslajgfd9a0dg
Are you making reference to one of my all-time favorite musical moments, there, Lavs?

it's never over
my kingdom for her kiss upon my shoulder
it's never over
all my riches, for her smiles, when i slept so soft against her
it's never over
all my blood for the sweetness of her laughter
it's never over
she's a tear that hangs inside my soul forever

oh, but maybe i'm just too young
to keep good love from going wrong ...

such a great part of a friggin amazing song ...
Old 11-23-2008, 07:45 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

yes bval grace is one of my favorite albums of all time
Old 11-23-2008, 08:35 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lavenderrain View Post
yes bval grace is one of my favorite albums of all time
did you see i posted three links to youtube vids of songs from grace, yesterday, on LT's music thread (including that one, a live vid that's just amazing)? or did you just randomly bring up jb?