It's all about me...

Old 09-01-2014, 04:43 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone.

oh your daughter must have been more than exhausted clean! but did she have a good time at the convention?

oh yeah it was hot and humid. and nope no elevator ;-) so i had to do all by myself and by the time i was done i was soaked in sweat. on the other hand, it was better than i expected.

Going to the beach sounds awesome.

I need. to grt up and get moving. I have a long, exciting but unfortunately, also rough day ahead of me. It's been exactly 1 year ago since i met B. i dion't remember the time but i think around this time we were already talking. What a bittersweet memory. Plan for the day, focus on myself and my new life here and try not to think about it. It'll fail but at least i'm trying.

ok, i hope everyone is going to have a nice labor day! enjoy it ehatever you do
Old 09-01-2014, 11:19 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Butter you have a good plan in place. I know it's going to be impossible to follow it. But at least you are trying. It's so bittersweet knowing today was the day....but what can you do? Life must go on and unfortunately, as you live your life there will be some disappointments along the way....but there will be lots of blessings and joyous occasions too.

Blue I hope you are having a nice day!

Allfor you too....enjoy!

Yes my daughter had a nice time too. She saw a few actors and even got a personalized autograph portrait of Ksenia Solo who plays Kenzie on Lost Girl.

Think we will scratch the beach idea.....both my kids need haircuts and last minute supplies for school. I also wanted to wash the car today. It's in pretty bad shape from going to GA and back. Hub takes it everyday to work so I don't get the chance to wash it. So I'm going to go do that now.

It's still extremely hot and humid today. Good day for playing with the hose....the kids pool must have a leak in it. Tried filling it up the other day....now it has only a foot of water in it. So I will grab my to little ones to come help me wash this car. Them go take them for haircuts.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 09-01-2014, 12:15 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Im here checking in too.

I know anniversary days bring back a lot of memories and feelings Butter. Some good, some bad. Its good your settled in your new home though and I think its orientation day so it will help keep your focus on the present, and good times to come. I will be thinking of you today and sending you happy thoughts of swiss chocolate because its cures most things. If that doesnt work I will order more Belgium chocs !! Please give me an excuse !!

Clean I think you need to get your husbunny out there washing the car too. He needs to accidentally get sprayed with the garden hose ! Your car may be dirty from a long drive to Georgia but at least its not stinky from leaving trash in the trunk like mine was recently. I will never live it down, the car is still mad at me over such an inconsiderate act. Are the hair places open today, I guess they are not much closes anymore in retail or service industries. I think I read where you got all their school supplies now? I love back to school time, have no idea why now that Im not in school, the memories I guess, seeing all the rows of school supplies in the stores and the giant advert signs of dancing pencils and pens. How can it not make you smile?

We're still with family, and got to see a lot of old pictures and hear stories about my husband when he was a little boy. I love it, so much fun.

BBL.
Old 09-01-2014, 05:02 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

hey girls! butter's back what a interesting yet exhausting day...

The idea of taking your little ones washing the car sounds awesome. Playing with the hose and having fun with mom is awesome! I'm glad your daughter had such a good time in Georgia and made it back safely.

Blue, your day sounds like fun too. Seeing pictures and hearing stories about your husband when he was a kid must be really funny and interesting.

We had orientation for all international students today, where they told us everything about the school, campus life, rules and so on. In the afternoon our student advisor took us shopping. I'm all settled now, except for the most important thing, an adapter for my laptop. I'll go and buy one tomorrow. Can't wait to have fast internet I've got everything for my bed now and it looks pretty cute now. A bit more colorful. But i'm needing some decoration stuff for the walls. The room looks very bare. But i'm working on it.

Thank for your words and positive thought. I made it through the worst part, ok well, not really yet. I tried to stay focus and in the present, but it didn't really work. It's just a really hard day. I guess eventually, i let myself having a breakdown and curse the world for a bit. You can't be strong all the time, can you? It just hurts so much and i miss him even more. Not sure if i should talk to him or post something regarding our trip.. will think about it.

I'll write an email to my mom and tell her everything about my time here and then take a shower...and then enjoy my awesome bed while the fan is giving me some cool air

hugs to all of you!
Old 09-01-2014, 08:30 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Wow you guys were busy this weekend! I need to catch up on all these posts!
Old 09-01-2014, 09:07 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Too much to keep track of but it sounds like everyone had a fun weekend! You all seem to know each other's background, is it just from some time on the Friends and Family forum?

Butter, you must be young if in college, but why the international student meeting, are you new to the US? I am not sure of your history but it sounds like an XABF. You are so young and have so much ahead of you. Life takes so many twists and turns I never would have predicted; I thought it was a steady climb but not so! Glad you are in a new place and ready to learn, I loved school . Also my daughter wants to go to an East Coast school, leaning towards Boston also...

Blue that is great your A can still drink socially, I don't think mine will ever be able to. That used to be extremely difficult at other times when he quit, but this time it is different so at least for now feels manageable. We do not live together and I do not keep alcohol in the house, but since he isn't here tonight I had a glass of red and it was really yummy . This is because I worked 7 hours straight in my garage from the move in June, still had and have lots to do, very productive day. And to your older post, yes I would also love to hear what you have to say from the past year or so. All wisdom and experience is good .

Cleanin - Oh my gosh, you have your hands full! Wow, you sound like an amazing mom with 4 amazing children -- I will keep your strength in mind when I am feeling overwhelmed! I don't know about Lost Girls but my 16 yo D is in theatre and also loves meeting famous actors/actresses.

We had a wonderful weekend. My kids were with their dad Friday eve through Monday morning, the first time for the whole weekend since the end of the school year. We have a pretty loose arrangement and they have just wanted to be here more as he sold his house and is in a condo in a different community.

So it is the first full weekend alone my RABF and I have had since the end of May. WE took a break for probably 2 months when the drinking came to a head, prior to the treatment program. His kids are his full time but see their mom every other weekend for usually about 24 hours, but this weekend it was Friday night through Monday morning. So timing was perfect. We cooked live crab (we didn't get to go crabbing for it, had to buy it) -- it was so good and the first and last of the summer for us. We also watched Divergent and Draft Day which both were excellent; he smoked some salmon and also smoked a brisket on the Big Green Egg that came with the house I bought, lucky us. Also made jalapeno poppers and honey cornbread-- otherwise was a pretty relaxing weekend. It rained all weekend so we couldn't do some things we wanted to like camp and hike. We did stay in bed until at least 9 and get coffee and stay there another hour. We haven't had time together since the end of May, so this was really wonderful. I feel so much more safe/secure/sure with him than before when he was drinking and I was always obsessing about our relationship. We are going slow, but it felt really good.

OK - first day of school in the morning - my daughter is seeing Neon Trees and Capital Cities at Bumbershoot right now in Seattle, home shortly. My son is playing xbox live with friends and his alternative school doesn't start until Wednesday. Going to try and see RABF every Wednesday this school year so we don't have to go a week apart every week, hopefully it works for all 6 of us.

I guess my messages are long, need to start checking in more often and maybe they wont be!

XOXO
Old 09-01-2014, 11:10 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Hi Everyone...

Its so nice to hear we are all doing "pretty good"......

MAGW Im so happy you were able to have some time alone with your BF and the kids were all otherwise occupied. Your menu sounded really good... but I had never heard of a "big green egg" so I went to look it up. It sounds like it does a bit of everything, that would be nice to have... sshh I better not tell my husband until I find out how much they cost... LOL

We cooked outside this weekend also, spent time with both sides of the family. Im tired now....

How was your weekend Clean and Blue?

Butter, I hope your doing ok tonight. No, you don't have to be strong all the time sometimes it can even be the wrong thing to do.. I think we need to always acknowledge our feelings breathe them in and out. Its going to take time but I think your doing great. Tomorrow will be a big day for you I think, so I hope it all goes well. Something that helps me dealing with stress is always exercise and I like yoga because it seems to have a relaxing affect on me. Plus its supposed to help keep us young & beautiful, be good for all our joints, etc. Maybe once you get your schedule in place you can see if there is a gym, or classes that you can take in yoga or whatever interest you... just a thought.

Short night for me... going to watch a movie now that we have the house to ourselves again.
Old 09-02-2014, 07:05 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  

Allforce the Egg is insanely expensive, the homeowners I bought from left it here which is crazy. We watch cooking shows so BF knew all about it already and couldn't wait to get his hands on it .

Love what you said about sometimes we need to sit with the feeling and breathe it in and out instead of be strong and move forward. My therapist has been trying to get me to do this for a few years, hard work, especially if I get emotional in his office and he wants me to sit with it, ooh I hate that.

Earlier morning alarm than the summer schedule, feet and body hurt from garage work, yoga would be good about know but don't know that I could get Into any poses, massage would be better .

Have a great day everyone!
Old 09-02-2014, 02:56 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MAGW View Post
Too much to keep track of but it sounds like everyone had a fun weekend! You all seem to know each other's background, is it just from some time on the Friends and Family forum?
XOXO
Dont worry about keeping track. No stress here, just post about you and reply to anything you want. I think yes we all met through the family forum but have been talking over on the Substance Abuse forum for a while now. We had a pow wow and decided to move to this forum and share. Im so happy your here too.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:00 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Everyone is back to life but we are rebelling and not returning to real life until Thursday, and then speaking only for me: I will be a zombie waiting for Friday to come.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:37 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Thank you MAGW! Not sure how much truth there is in the part about me.....but I have been bless with good kids. I'm sure yours are too....and you seem like a wonderful Mom!

Blue last time my hubs helped me wash the car all he did was stand there and spray me and the parts of the car that I was still scrubbing. Mabe this is a guy thing? Because that was what my son did..couldn't get the hose away from him....he just wanted to stand there and spray hs little sister.

Well it looks like everyone had a nice Labor Day weekend. Mags glad you could spend some alone time with your RABF. It must have been very nice. I'm not even sure what a Big Green Egg is? I'll have to google that one.

Blue I loved it when my grandparents talked about my Dad whaen he was a little boy. I'll bet it was fun to hear old stories about your husbunny and his Mom.

Butter glad the orientation went well. I'm sure the shopping part of the day was the highlight.

Allfor I just love a summer barbecue....the perfect ending to summer.

Well it's still very hot today. Was just commenting on how cool our summer was and bam we were hit with temps in the 90's along with 80% humidity. So it's been misserable! If we had gotten these temps earlier our AC's would be in the widows. But being that the season is almost over....I'll try and stick it out. I am amazed with how much we are saving on our electric bill. I know I'm crazy!

Today I was sorting the kids clothes....lots of clothes to be donated...put them in bags to drop at the clothing drop. I tried to put some water on Mimi. I thought it would cool him off a little. He wasn't having anything to do with that. Ha!

Yay tomorrow I'm free! Yes Blue I'll be doing my happy Dance...Mimi can join me!

But lots to do tonight. Gotta pack-up 4 lunches tonight.....so I better get crackin!
Old 09-02-2014, 06:21 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  

Hey guys!

Wow, that was a busy day. So busy, that i started a few times to post, but i could never finish it. So when I read clean's post I was like, "hey, why is she completely ignoring my post?" Ooooh i never posted it lol.

So today we had the last part of our orientation and then we could attend the convocation. WOW... first they started it off with the National anthem. Seriously, while i was standing there and listening I had tears in my eyes because i was so moved. It's not longer a dream, even though it's only a short semester i'm officially part of the Class of 2018 :-) All the faculty members were on stage and wore their gowns (not sure what they're called). And when the convocation ended, they left first and formed a guard of honor and clapped while we were leaving the building. I had such a huge smile on my face and was very happy. In Switzerland we don't do that. Professors don't see themselves as part of the university community. It was just unbelievable.

In the afternoon i went again to go buy some last stuff for my room and some food and drinks. And now i'm waiting for my laundry and will do some crafting to decorate my room.

About yesterday, i made it through without a breakdown. Surprise! At some point during the day I really thought i couldn't bear it. I sent him a picture of us that was taken that day, he responded, but i didn't answer back. But i'm glad he replied.
It's difficult to find a balance between letting go and moving on and enjoying my new life, and yet take the time to process it and let myself feel what i truly feel. I try my best. Thank you so much for your words and advice :-)

Magw, yeah he's something like a RABF. Long and complicated story. Right now the official agreement is that we're friends, but i'm in love with him and want obviously more for him. I'm kinda young. I'm 25, and lived in Europe and am now in the Boston area studying.
I'm glad you had a nice and children free weekend :-) it sounds as if you had a great time.

Blue, enjoy your loooooong weekend I like that you're being rebells

Clean, well i'm sorry but i'm on your hubby's and son's side... If i have a hose in my hand I have to play around and spray everyone :-) But i'm totally with you it's wicked hot and humid here. Urgh...I guess the fan was the best investment so far for me. Hang in there, one more busy evening and tomorrow your vacation start :-D Yay! Are you excited? Did you make any plans what you're gonna do? Sleeping in? Relaxing? Mani/Pedi? Reading? If you're going to clean or do some other work i'll come down and but i'll bring some chocolate

Ok,i think my laundry is ready. See you later!

P.S. I don't like the rule that you can only post 5 smilies... That's not enough for me! Can i have an exception
Old 09-03-2014, 12:01 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Congratulations Buttercup

I was really close to making a new thread, but I didn't want to embarrass you. Your post is wonderful Butter and Im so happy for you.

In terms of this forum, the challenge of dealing with addiction in someone we love... I know its difficult, but you are continuing to live and follow your dreams. Im sure there were many steps you've had to take, decisions you had to make in order to follow this dream and advance your education and future.

This is actually one of the biggest issues many people have... they set their hopes, dreams, goals aside... but you have not done that. Its been a battle, but you have stayed on track.

I hope you were able to take pictures during the convocation today. Your joy comes through in your writing and its a memory I hope will continue to light your way.
Old 09-03-2014, 05:54 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Awwwwe Allfor you're sooo cute! Thank you so much

Guving up my dream was never never an option. i knew coming here and he won't be here would be very hard but despite that it has always been my ray of hope. I received the acceptance. a day after he broke up with me. since then it was ny motivation to keep going. he became part of that dream and coincidentally has always been present in the whole process now i have to live it without him which is not easy.

maybe it was easier for me since we were apart and i knew from the beginning i couldn''t help him. and it also helps that i know he is doing better, so i don't need to worry about him
ok, gotta go classes are waiting i hope everyone is having a nice day !
Old 09-03-2014, 07:44 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  

Good morning my Dear Friends!

It's a lovely morning here in Long Island! Looks like that sticky weather we had the last couple of days has been replaced with cool crisp air! It feels like September today. The best news of the day is that I'm free! Woke-up bright and early. (7:00am) first got my son ready.....well he got himself ready....I just supervised and helped pack-up some if his supplies in his Book-bag. Tried to get him to eat breakfast. He kept refusing...then finally he compromised and drank some juice along with a Danimals yogurt. When my daughter took him shopping he must have liked this mock leather jacket....got her to buy it for him....so he walks into the kitchen with it on. I was like you aren't kidding me are you? Yesterday was probably the hottest day of the year....95degrees with 80% humidity...something along those lines. He thinks he needs to wear a jacket? I just looked at him and said, "No doubt it looks nice on you....but people are going to wonder what happened this summer to make you crazy?" Then my youngest jumps in and tells me, "Leather is a cool jacket...he won't get too hot in it." I'm like aha right he won't. Is this the same kid who I fight with all winter to wear a warm coat, hat and mittens? Anyhow he refused to take it off...so I just told him if he gets hot take it off and put it his your locker. Sheesh! Can you tell he's a 7th grader? It was a known fact, when I was teaching, that 7th grade was the worst class. Here comes puberty....this year I'll have another teenager on my hands. Oh boy how fun!

Unlike my son my daughter has been very excited about going back to school. Very excited to be in the 4th grade. She planned out what she would wear for her 1st day two days in advance. Ha! She picked out a pair of gray leggings, floral print skirt....with an aqua top and aqua shoes and hat. She looked so pretty! She had her school-bag all packed up and ready to go. We were not looking here and there for her bus pass like we were for my son at the last minute. She woke-up in plenty of time to eat a Daminals yogurt and a banana....along with a glass of chocolate milk. I made her waffles to go with it....but she couldn't eat them (probably too excited) so that was my breakfast. I pack her lunch every day....my son refuses to take lunch or juice from home.....has always eaten the hot lunch.

My son left with his Father around 7:30. His school is on the way to the expressway that my hubs takes. Oh but before that....first day of school pictures were taken. Then I waited around until 8:20 when my daughter's bus came. My daughter was super happy to ride on the big bus for the first time. Said the mini-bus makes her feel like a baby. Ha! She said she hates for people to make a big deal about her disability. Says they think she is a baby...but she's not...and that God gave her extra abilities to compensate for her loss of vision. So I'm happy that she feels all grown-up today riding the big bus with all the other kids her age.

So that was my morning....and now I'm free doing the happy dance with Mimi! My oldest is home today, so I am not completely alone. The school where she's student teaching told her to start on Monday.

Butter that was a beautiful post! You brought out the patriotism in me. I totally agree with allfor that you never put your dreams and aspirations on hold. You are continuing to move on with your life regardless of what happens. That is awesome! Are there other programs that you can apply for that will allow you to finish your degree here in the States? Perhaps, you could apply for a student visa to remain here longer? I'm sure there are certain companies and/or institutions that can sponsor you. Just some ideas....not sure of the legalities. Not even sure if that's what you want to tell you the truth. You've never mentioned it one way or another. I just get the impression that you like it here. To me Switzerland seems like an amazing place to live!

Blue I didn't get that you were on a vacation. For some reason it didn't click with me. But now I remember your saying that you wouldn't be back to work until Thursday. I'm assuming that you are staying near husbunny's grandparents right?

Allfor are you still super busy at work? Hope everyone is ok in your family. Have you thought about what your son will dress-up as for Halloween? I know it's a bit early....but I tell you time moves pretty fast. Now I forgot what he was last year...something cute. An elephant? Darn I hate when I can't remember stuff! I think it would be cute if you made a costume using that head light....remember her told you he looks like a bug? Not saying you should dress him like a bug...but the light is pretty cool while tricker-treating at night.

Yes I was getting pretty nervous about what I read on the the other thread about Wellbutrin which happens to be what I'm on right now to quit smoking. It hasn't worked so far. But those stories of how it can make people want to kill themselves are mighty creepy. So far I haven't noticed any changes in my personality. I actually feel pretty good on it.

Last night I got creeped out. I was having trouble winding down to fall asleep and I kept hearing noises coming from out in the sun room and down in the basement. Before everyone else went to bed, I had forgotten to lock up the cellar door....the one that leads directly outside from the basement. So I got some idea that someone had gone down from outside. I was way too scared to check it out though. Then I heard a helicopter flying around outside above our neighborhood. This was like 2 and 3 am. It just kept circling around. It reminded me of the movie Fugitive. So then I had scary thoughts that they were searching for an escapee....and that person was in my basement! Ha! Then suddenly my hubs gets up and comes in the room asking me if I'm scared about something? How weird...how would he know that? I never told him. Then he says he got a thought that I was scared. That was creepy too. Anyway, I told him about it. So he went downstairs to look around and lock that cellar door. That made me feel better.

I searched the internet to see if they were doing areal spraying for mosquitoes...which they do a lot of because of West Nile. It said fire island which is pretty close to here....but the time wasn't right. So idk what the helicopter was doing up at that time of night.

So anyway this is getting way too long. Thanks for those who read this....

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Old 09-03-2014, 10:52 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Your kids sound so cute, especially your daughter. I can relate. I was the one preparing my clothes days in advance and excited for school. But I remember once having this jacket I wanted to wear so desperately but knew it was still too hot out. I wore it anyway, and had to keep taking it off and got self conscious people would laugh at me for carrying it around. But then it got cooler and it was one of my favorites. You will have to share with us any first day juicy stories !!

Its good you and Mimi can have the run of the place for a few hours. But I agree with Butter, if we hear you are cleaning today then we are going to have to

The doctor put my husband on an antidepressant. Its helped him but it took a while. He didnt want to take it and read the pamphlet, was even worried about sexual dysfunction but um everything was ok with it. I think its made him feel better and helped regulate the chemicals, help produce more maybe suppressed from the coke use? He still gets those severe anxiety spells once in a while but the doctor thinks it linked to paws symptoms, and he has a one off medicine he can take during that time. The one I hold for him because it can be addictive. maybe you can ask the doctor next time you see him about how it relates to the smoking? Didnt Eyes say it helped her quit smoking? there must be some connection there the doc knew about?

Its not really vacation exactly, but we took a couple extra days up at his parents place, and grandparents live here too. Today I got up early because his grandmother asked if I wanted to help make a batch of grape jelly and then we could take it home. Cooking, you know me !! I got all stained up because we had to cook up the grapes and the whole bit, smash them up but we didnt use our feet !! I asked, she said no. Now later I will go back and hope they pass her test, and can carry some home. I dont want to go home except I miss, our animals. My sister and a friend are taking care of them and also feeding Jaguar and all her friends.

Guess what I also spent some time with the chickens here and their little henhouse was clean in there. someone does freshen it up I guess but the little nesting boxes were not stinky. I forgot to ask Grandmother about them, maybe when I go back.

BBL

Sent you a pm Butter
Old 09-03-2014, 01:25 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Hey girls

Oh clean, your daughter is so brave and cute and smart. I love what she said about her disability and her other extra abilities! I'm happy she got that wonderful experience riding on the big bus today. Haha, you're son sounds cute, ehem, i mean cool of course :-) I wish you good luck with his puberty.I'm sure you'll have some fun with him,

But your night really does sound creepy. I'm the same way. I'm always scared if i am at home all by myself or if I hear strange noises. But i'm glad everything was ok and it's so cute that your hubby had that feeling and came checking on you.

Haha, blue, i'm glad that everything was ok with husbunny's thingy. Thank you for sharing that information with us :-D You must have caught a different version of the B-virus Lol,
But i'm glad the anti-d helps him and i hope the anxiety will go away with it.

I hope the jelly turns out to be okay and you can take some home. Sounds like a very nice thing to do with husbunny's grandma

Ok, i'll be back later to talk about me I need to make a run to the bookstore and get some things organized.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:02 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

So my day was pretty good. I had my first classes. They are definitively more demanding regarding the workload, but the professors and other students seem to be very nice and the topics sound interesting. So I am looking forward to the next ones. I also had some time to Skype with one of my best friends. She's been my rock in the whole B story and we became very good friends. I miss her a lot.

Clean, i'd love to stay in the US, but i think at this point i have come too far in my studies that a transfer would be beneficial. However, the other big issue is money. I don't get any financial aid, i can't get any student loans and so I would have to pay everything from my own pocket. Neither I nor my parents are able to do that. I am already on a student visa though, and could stay longer as long as i'm in school. But as i said, studying here is not possible as long as i don't get financial aid or student loans.

My next dream is to do my Masters here in the US. Because my biggest dream is to graduate and to experience a real American graduation. We don't have that at all. We get our Bachelors by mail. How sad is that? 2 years are shorter than 4, so less money, so that would be an option. We will see. Maybe one of you can adopt me? Blue? Clean? Anyone?

Thank you so much for your kind words! That's so nice of you! You know, i think if we want something there's a way to achieve it somehow. It takes a lot of dedication, and sometimes I just wanted to give in, and do what people expect me to do, no matter if I am happy or not. I spent many moments crying, i felt homesick when I was home and it broke my heart every single time my plane was leaving. but i guess in the end, it was worth it.

As i said, not coming here because of what happened with B, was no option. You remember the chicago discussion, and that I hate it to postpone it because it would break me. I was glad i had this to look forward to and to keep me going. I just wish he could be a part of it. I guess that's probably the hardest, that he's not here to experience it with me
Old 09-03-2014, 04:38 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  

Clean how was the kids first day of school? Its awesome your daughter gets to ride the bus she likes, these things are important to kids. She has an amazing attitude and I cant help but think I know where she gets it from. She is blessed with a great mom, and a totally supportive family. You are a lot braver than me, I would have been poking my husband last night to tell him about the cellar. But you have been married longer and your husband can sense these things and he did it all on his own. Isnt it a good feeling to know he can tell when something is bothering you like that. I think its a blessing to have someone know us to this degree. Maybe there was an accident or a fire in the area last night and it was a news helicopter? Ive seen them do those slow circles around and I always go back to the car chases, or criminals lurking in the bushes like on the movie the Fugitive. But its usually less exciting I think. When I was at work one day a truck overturned with some kind of hazardous chemical and they had the roads closed, hazmat, and helicopters filming the scene. Saw it on the news show finally.

Butter you are making me blush when I read what i wrote it didnt sound exactly like what I was trying to say. I meant "it" being the medication was doing ok for him. Are you sure you have your mind focused on your studies today? Yes trying to make you blush now !
Changing the subject, a US Masters degree here would be good for you, and maybe even by then you can find some help with reimbursement. I think a lot of companies here help with those costs, if you want to think about making connections to work in the USA one day. Never too early to start planning.

We are leaving for home soon. I have a box of grape jelly to take with us, my accomplishment for the day. I have recipes for a jelly roll too. Lord help me. Cant wait until I try to toll up jelly. Im sure you'll hear about it !
Old 09-03-2014, 04:57 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

Hahahah Blue... I blame a certain Mr.X. He made me that way and don't blame me, you wrote it ;-) I will definitively look into that. Unfortunately, getting visas and finding sponsors is really hard. Have a safe trip back home!

Clean, i totally agree with what Blue said. You're an amazing mom And yes, we want to know everything about your kids first day at school!

Bluuue, we need to clean. she did some cleaning!!!! ;-) (Sorry clean, it's just for your best)