Notices

Having a rough day

Old 06-18-2006, 10:18 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Mr .HELP ME I HAVE KIDS

Well cheryl I hop the migraines go away ,Here a little advise take it or leave it,Just thought i would share with you my history of Migraines and I have found the cure But if you dont have prescription insurance dont bother ,If you Do then theres a great drug Called maxalt that is not narcotic and you out it under your tounge and I kid you not within 5 minutes!! Migraine GONE !!

Love it and highly recomend but only to the insured or rich as a script for 12 cost is$270.00 without insurance.

But besides the cast Its the best thing since sliced bread when it comes to alleveating Migraine PAin .Hope you Feel better And hope my little info Halps you .I hate to se you or anyone in pain !!

But I wont ever recomend an addictive drug ,I have done myresearch trust me On that !! lol

Your Friend
TIM

((((((((((((((((((CHERYL))))))))))))))))))))))
Old 06-19-2006, 05:34 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hope?! How are you today? Your in my thoughts hun!!
Old 06-19-2006, 09:08 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
NA Rocks!

Originally Posted by Percocetaddict!
... theres a great drug Called Maxalt that is not narcotic and you out it under your tounge and I kid you not within 5 minutes!! Migraine GONE !! Love it and highly recomend but only to the insured or rich as a script for 12 cost is $270.00 without insurance.
You are 100% right about the Maxalt, Tim! That stuff IS a miracle cure! For some stupid reason, I keep putting off making a doctor's appointment to get more. I take Maxalt and it always works for my migraines. And you're right ... it's super expensive, though. So worth it. Sometimes doctors will give you sample packs of it, if you tell them your financial situation. It's worth a shot.

Enjoy your day, Hope!