Notices

not sure if i want to or not.....

Old 10-04-2005, 09:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Strugglin...

not sure if i want to or not.....

hey ya'll. i just joined, and am glad i found a forum based on these subjects. Im a recovering heroine addict, along with many many other drugs. I am also an alcoholic. I've been wanting to find a site in which i could talk with other users/abusers with whom i could talk to about my issues and problems, in hopes that there would be someone who understands why i do these things, and why im not so sure that i want to stop. anywho, im sure you'll be seeing me around alot. I just wanted to introduce myself properly. Stay well...
Linzi
Old 10-04-2005, 09:46 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

Originally Posted by LinzisAddiction
why i do these things, and why im not so sure that i want to stop.
Welcome to SR Linzi

You will find many here who know why any of us do these things and as far as not wanting to stop... you may find many here who will leave an opinion on that as well.

SR is a place of understanding for those wanting to find a better way...clean and sober.
Read the posts of others, ask questions, and you will get answers and opinions from many.
Old 10-04-2005, 10:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by LinzisAddiction
Im a recovering heroine addict, along with many many other drugs. I am also an alcoholic. I've been wanting to find a site in which i could talk with other users/abusers and why im not so sure that i want to stop.
Linzi
First Linzi We would like to welcome you to SR and we are glad that you are here, hell I related to the little bit that you said a whole bunc and you know somedays I think what the FU** am I doing here, I don't want to be clean, and someone always points out that if really didn't want to be clean then I probably wouldn't be here OMG there is truth to that. Sometimes there is only 51% of me that wants to stay clean but I do only through the Grace of God, SR, and alot of people that care for me. Once again welcome and I am glad that you are here.

Love Vic
Old 10-04-2005, 11:07 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Midas

Hiya Linzi! Welcome Aboard!

Old 10-05-2005, 12:04 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Hi and

Welcome!

Glad to see a new member.... Blessings