Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > New to Addiction and Recovery? > Newcomers to Recovery
Reload this Page >

Founding a virtual recovery meeting on Wednesdays , 6:00-7:00 PM PST For Trans and Queer Folx/Allies

Notices

Founding a virtual recovery meeting on Wednesdays , 6:00-7:00 PM PST For Trans and Queer Folx/Allies

Old 09-22-2022, 11:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Red face Founding a virtual recovery meeting on Wednesdays , 6:00-7:00 PM PST For Trans and Queer Folx/Allies

Hi everyone,

My name is Ronnie S. I am a Trans and NonBinary addict in Los Angeles.

I am cofounding a recovery meeting called "Trans and Queer Folx Living with Integrity"

This is a general 12 step recovery meeting for LGBTQ+ people and allies, recovering from the disease of addiction in any and all of its forms.

ID: 851 5703 3423
Password: clean

The meeting time is 6:30 PM-7:30 PM Pacific Standard Time. We hope to see you there!
Old 09-22-2022, 03:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Ronnie,

Just wanted to congratulate you, and your cofounders, for establishing such a very important meeting.

I wish you every success.

This meeting is much needed. 🌈

Old 09-28-2022, 10:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Steely,

Your words of encouragement are truly appreciated. We would love it if you could make it tonight! If you know other people who would benefit from this space, please invite them too!

Wishing you the best,

Ronnie
they, them
Old 09-28-2022, 12:18 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hey Ronnie,

I will spread the news far and wide, and if I can get my clapped out iPad off the ground to work with virtual, I'll be there too.

I'm not able to access Zoom, or other virtual stuff, so find myself restricted not just to your meeting, but lots of other stuff stuff too. Disappointing.

Still, I send my solid support to you, and all who attend what I believe will be a really great meeting.

Groundbreaking stuff. 🌈

I so wish I could attend.