Notices

I’m Not A New Comer

Old 12-28-2021, 08:55 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thank you again for all of the notes and messages. Today is my day 1! I’m going to have a few days before the New Year to clear my mind and start the New Year fresh. I forgot to mention I’m also quarantining with my kids due to Covid so that’s been extra stressful. I look forward to getting back on track and back to my life.
Old 12-30-2021, 02:20 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hows it going Lunetta?
Old 12-30-2021, 02:56 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Triggered View Post
Hows it going Lunetta?
So far so good! I’ve been sick along with 2 of my 3 kids, so it’s been difficult but I’m just trying to rest and get better. My youngest had Covid so I assume that’s what we have because we haven’t been around anyone else (my youngest had tested positive last week but the rest of us have been negative, but my taste is distorted so I’m just playing it safe). I’ve been taking some OTC medicine to help manage my symptoms as recommended by my Dr but nothing else and honestly I’m just relieved I’m not drinking or doing something I’ll later regret. Thank you all for your posts, I wish this was like social media where I could like everyone’s responses but if you’re seeing this just know that I’ve read them all and appreciate you! 🙏🏼
Old 12-30-2021, 03:40 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Hi Lunetta, glad to see you found SR again for the excellent support and help from those of us that know how much the sober life has to offer for those who stop.
glad to hear you have many years to look back on and learn from
keep posting please
Old 12-31-2021, 05:30 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Lunetta View Post
So far so good! I’ve been sick along with 2 of my 3 kids, so it’s been difficult but I’m just trying to rest and get better. My youngest had Covid so I assume that’s what we have because we haven’t been around anyone else (my youngest had tested positive last week but the rest of us have been negative, but my taste is distorted so I’m just playing it safe). I’ve been taking some OTC medicine to help manage my symptoms as recommended by my Dr but nothing else and honestly I’m just relieved I’m not drinking or doing something I’ll later regret. Thank you all for your posts, I wish this was like social media where I could like everyone’s responses but if you’re seeing this just know that I’ve read them all and appreciate you! 🙏🏼
Sorry to hear of your illness, thankfully it doesnt seem to serious, but maybe this can be a blessing in disguise? Hopefully it will give you time to re evaluate your situation and put a plan in place to avoid the pitfalls. It'll certainly give you time to look around the forum. There's a lot of valuable advice on here and if you have questions or even just need to vent, youre only a click away