Notices

Hello again..

Old 09-10-2021, 12:07 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lonelyfella View Post
i have had a quick go with the launchpad .... its the pro v2.... so its velocity sensitive etc....but does not have the sequncer thats built into the new one... i am currently using fruityloops, ableton live suite... pioneer sb3 and a pioneer sr2... and a software synth called serum... but i just got native instruments massive x and the full wavetable.... not even installed it yet.... im in a real lack of enthusiasm at the mo.... sometimes i find it dificult to just get out of bed... let alone dressed etc....
its like "whats the point?" i have nowhere to go...no one to see..... life is slipping through my fingers and i feel like i am missing out on an oppertunity to improve.. meet a nice girl.. get back to work (i am self employed usually, but i have lost my s@*! so badly i have been incapable of anything but professionaal grade drinking and snorting.....
I dont suppose your a londoner @16YearsDrunk ?
Brummie. But I know DJ's and producers in London.

Old 09-10-2021, 12:17 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

mate.... i had the world on a stick .....

i was very sucessful.... and then i had a series of robberies, vans written off tools stolen.... one year it cost me around £100,000 in buying replacement tools, replacement van...omg it broke me but i had to keep going..thatts when drugs slipped back into my life....couple of cheeky lines down thw pub with my associate (they were no mates!) i used to put all my work online to show people how reputable i was at what i do......
this was the last job i posted on youtube.... 4 years ago.....just as things went to s!"@...

me building a bathroom

i lost my domain name for my company...and the mobie phone etc.... but the protilers youtube sill exsists....can see me being my usual self in some of the videos......makes me smile........and thats quite rare these days....
Old 09-10-2021, 12:19 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by 16YearsDrunk View Post
Brummie. But I know DJ's and producers in London.
gotcha... me and my best mate years ago stared a pirate station called Kool fm 94.5 (its still the longest running pirate radio station)
i will bet penny to the pound you know it!!! hahahaha