Notices

I've tried many times....but this time it's PERMANENT.

Old 02-12-2021, 03:13 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I told my dad about you guys! I said what I told yall "dad besides you never in my life have I really had so many people say you can do this we support you. It's so great and keeps me going" he said "well that's great! Tell them I said personally, thank you for being there for my daughter. You can do this I know that you can and so do they" 😭😭

It's a great feeling and actually made me feel so relaxed today reading what y'all said. I'm gonna actually register for a newer smaller gym that just opened up down the street! Get back into working out again because I know that'll help with stress ☺
Old 02-12-2021, 06:05 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Hi Va - I'm so glad to meet you & to see all the great posts welcoming you.

I never thought a forum could help me quit a 30 yr. drinking habit - but SR worked it's magic for me. Mainly because I never felt alone anymore. Everyone understood & wanted to help. There was no judging or lecturing - just understanding & helpful suggestions. No one else in my life got what alcoholism is, or how little control I'd had over my actions while drinking.

Happy to have you as part of our family. Congratulations on your 5 days. You're doing this.
Old 02-13-2021, 02:18 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Welcome to the group. Now you know that you are not alone in your journey. So does this mean today is day 6 already? The numbers will just keep increasing if you stick to it and before you know it you will be sober.
Old 02-13-2021, 04:08 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I hope you are having a healthy, sober weekend Va2Mi87. What are you doing to stay busy?