Notices

Sleeping problems

Old 02-06-2021, 03:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sleeping problems

I've been sleeping alot. I've been sleeping or in bed for last 21 hours since my last episode. Heck I've got alot of work todo to get back my normal sleeping pattern.
Old 02-06-2021, 03:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

That's a lot of sleeping and lying in bed. Are you sleeping for most of the time you are in bed or are you lying awake in bed for long periods of time?
Old 02-06-2021, 04:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm part sleeping and some just lying in bed. I have no job so I'm a complete bum at the moment. 5 months prior I had a job and was alot more active. Just trying to get out of this hole that I've dug.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Dig ya self out of bed. 😂

Sleep patterns will return Izzy.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:16 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Nice one steely. That got me. Yeah my sleeping pattern is ruined and taking substances has only made things worse.
Old 02-06-2021, 06:57 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

It took me nearly two years sober before I really got that good, hard, dreaming sleep. The kind when you wake up, you are not sure how long you have been asleep.
some things that help me get back to normal: go to bed to sleep- get out of bed when you wake up. Don’t lay around in the bed, etc. make the room cool. Don’t leave the tv on. If you can’t fall asleep, get up, sit in a chair and read or watch tv until you are sleepy.
Old 02-06-2021, 06:58 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

It took me nearly two years sober before I really got that good, hard, dreaming sleep. The kind when you wake up, you are not sure how long you have been asleep.
some things that help me get back to normal: go to bed to sleep- get out of bed when you wake up. Don’t lay around in the bed, etc. make the room cool. Don’t leave the tv on. If you can’t fall asleep, get up, sit in a chair and read or watch tv until you are sleepy.