Day two alcohol withdrawal

Old 04-02-2020, 12:45 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hang on and in.

You can do this.
Old 04-02-2020, 01:49 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Don't give up

I am on day 9 and had alcohol poisoning. I could have died but luckily I went to the hospital. For me it has been easy right now because of being locked down. Liquor stores are still open. But I have been blessed so far. I am 62 and drank hard liquor my whole life with the last 2 months getting worse. My hands would shake uncontrollably. Everyone is different. Just hang in there. I know that that there will always be temptations. My fear is when we go back to a normal life is when I will be challenged.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:01 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Canesfan81 View Post
I am on day 9 and had alcohol poisoning. I could have died but luckily I went to the hospital. For me it has been easy right now because of being locked down. Liquor stores are still open. But I have been blessed so far. I am 62 and drank hard liquor my whole life with the last 2 months getting worse. My hands would shake uncontrollably. Everyone is different. Just hang in there. I know that that there will always be temptations. My fear is when we go back to a normal life is when I will be challenged.
I've been getting up and doing things just had a bad day of anxiety tomorrow I'm going to try to get back outside for some more sun