Notices

Offer of Support

Old 03-30-2020, 03:37 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I think a lot of people are having ups and downs getting used to the new way of life Gabe.

I am sure your husband will be fine - and he will be missing you too

and, God Forbid, but if he gets sick he can call his Dr or the NHS for help and advice.

D
He better be missing me or he will be in trouble!

I know, you are right. And he is a pretty robust kind of guy, so I am sure he will be okay. He works in healthcare too, so has people looking out for him at work.

Yeah, it's ups and downs for everyone. It's funny how we are all sharing some of the same worries but all have ones specific to our own life too. I have to just think about a little at a time, so as not to get overwhelmed.

I hope you are well Dee
Old 03-30-2020, 03:44 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
First of all, I am very sure your husband won't get used to being without you and like it....not one bit. I am sure he misses you as much as you miss him. s xx

I think it is good to have this time to sort out some 'you stuff' love. Time to relax a bit and get some sleep and look after you. It's hard not to panic right now.....the whole world is feeling this. I know I have to 'right' myself every morning....I feel so uncomfortable right now, if that makes sense.

You are a wonderful person dearest Gabe.....and that voice in your head telling you you aren't good enough is wrong. Big time. s xx ❤️
Ah thank you very much Suze. I think you are right too, it's accepting the discomfort that should be there, instead of something to fight or some sign that something is wrong with you.

I always looked at this like a sign that I wasn't okay but the world is not okay and feeling crap/worried/anxious and exhausted by it is totally the right response.

Morning routines are so important hey. I think those are the things that are keeping the world the right way up for me. Look after yourself Suze and take good care. You are an angel

Ps I gotta go, I'm supposed to be working but I'm really listening to my dad shouting at the TV! It appears he is now an expert in the Coronavirus!
Old 03-30-2020, 03:51 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

He he. Dads. Precious. s xx

And I am more of a

Old 03-31-2020, 12:55 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Morning everyone.....

NOoooooo energy.....seriously none. I feel like someone has hit me over the head with a frying pan and birds are circling.

I have a week off work after today, so I am just looking forward to not having to think about it for a while.

Apparently we are going to be gardening! Growing vegetables and such. Might be the chance to learn something new......or to fall out with my Dad!
Definitely a good opportunity to be outside more. Gabe xxx
Old 03-31-2020, 06:54 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Oooo that sounds wonderful. And I bet you have fun.
I was just suggesting to you in the 24 that if you have oranges, make some fresh juice....it gives me energy like nothing else. s xx ❤️