Notices

Day 268

Old 01-27-2020, 05:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 268

Good morning you all. Hope you had a good weekend. Mine was actually pretty cool if I say so myself. Well first off I am on day 268 of my sober journey fam. Anyways yes the weekend wow it was fun. Like. Really fun. And I remember all of it. I'm not a soda drinker but I think I had like 4 or 5 cokes. Ate a bunch of food. Then went home and slept like a baby for a spell. Got up super early in the morning and what do I do? Clean the house lol. That way when my girlfriend wakes up she be like dang boy house look good lol. Then we layed around got ready and did our weekly shopping for the week. I guess I can see that sobriety is paying off big time. My girlfriend was like nervous that I was putting random stuff in cart saying babe this cost this much and that much. And you know I didnt care about that. If it was something we needed I got it period. 268 days ago I would been no not getting it this time its cutting into my booze budget sad huh? Then after all that we got home fed the kids. Then I took my girl to a nice place for dinner. Came home and went to bed no tv . now I'm up. Made the coffee. Warmed the car up for my girlfriend. Took the dogs out. Showered. Work clothes ready for tonight the start of my work week. Lunch is made. Life is good fam. People come join me on this journey dont let the sauce be your boss. Swallow your pride and surrender. You wont regret it . ✌one day at a time
Old 01-27-2020, 06:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Love that post SoberRican. I notice now too that I buy things that I would not have when I was drinking because money was so tight. My drinking budget was over $600 per month, so now I have the dough to buy anything I want at the grocery store. And I do!!!
Old 01-27-2020, 08:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sounds awesome

Sounds like an awesome weekend... Love reading your posts!
Old 01-27-2020, 08:07 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Congrats man!
"dont let the sauce be your boss"!!!!!! Love it!!!!
Old 01-27-2020, 08:38 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Congratulations! I got so much done this Saturday before 10am then I ever would have if I was still drinking!