Notices

Day 246.

Old 01-05-2020, 01:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 246.

Good morning my sober peeps hope all is well on your sober journey. Not doing to shabby this way fam. On day 246 today . hey like I mentioned on a past post . I am reading the book this naked mind. Wow very informative. I'm already half way thru it. Its like a thing of pringles once you pop you cant stop. Lol nah real talk good book check it out. Kind of went thru a thing with my girlfriend. I wouldnt call it a fight but I feel I handled it well. In the end it all worked out. But how it worked out is what is cool. And that is due to having a clear head. Being booze free really made all the difference. 246 days ago I would of took that and ran straight to the liquor store. To show her! Really? So lame but hey everything and anything to get boozed. So glad them days are behind me. Its all in the mind set once you give up booze and after the physical part of it. (Withdrawal) I took to heart when in the beginning I was told it will get better. Well I'm living proof it does get better. So fam whoever is just starting this thing called recovery. Dont give up is all I can say. You won't regret I promise you. ✌
Old 01-05-2020, 01:45 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Keep it up Rican, good job and thanks for posting!
Old 01-05-2020, 03:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
saoutchik

I see that The Naked Mind by Annie Grace has some decent reviews (on the whole) I would be interested to read what you thought of it SoberRican. I should say I have not read it myself.
Old 01-05-2020, 03:37 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Well being I have some sober time under my belt already pre reading the book. I found it to be pretty much on point with what they said in it. I am still reading it. And have yet to process all. I have alot of things highlighted in it. So I can go back to look deeper into it.