Notices

Miss A

Old 12-16-2019, 06:20 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thank you

Hey everyone, thanks for replying. I’ve not been in touch as I was doing sooo well. Fallen off the wagon today and I don’t even know why.
Old 12-16-2019, 06:43 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I find I drink when I stay away from sr. Posting daily keeps me grounded and committed and focused. When I stay away I end up drinking.

Maybe join the dec class. Do you have support irl? AA etc.
Old 12-16-2019, 06:45 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Hey no worries Amzxx. Perhaps dump your supply and get back on the sober train? It is frightening what your AV can talk you into isn't it? I'm living in Day 26 here. Get back on top of it and let's end the decade with a few sober weeks under our belt and then not look back. We don't drink anymore.
Old 12-16-2019, 07:18 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Amzxx View Post
Hey everyone, thanks for replying. I’ve not been in touch as I was doing sooo well. Fallen off the wagon today and I don’t even know why.
Originally Posted by ReadyAtLast View Post
I find I drink when I stay away from sr. Posting daily keeps me grounded and committed and focused. When I stay away I end up drinking.

Maybe join the dec class. Do you have support irl? AA etc.
I agree with RAL. Post every day and share your successes, thoughts, struggles etc. A great place to start is the 'monthly class'. It's where everyone during that month tries to give up for good. Here is the last page of the December group if you decide to join? RAL and I am in this group as are many others, Support over the festive period is extremely helpful.

https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...rt-2-a-12.html (Class of December 2019 part 2)