Notices

Can't do this anymore

Old 06-25-2019, 07:55 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hey Tinkerbeau, you got this. It all comes down to wanting sobriety more than you want to drink. Make a plan and stick to it.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:03 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Jules714 View Post
"sobriety doesn't just happen.
happy doesn't just happen.
they both require effort and willingness to change"

.....THIS.....A THOUSAND TIMES THISSSS!

Thank you Anvil!

Jules
Yes!

And, Anvil - "....in your flower pot..." OMG that is one place I never hid liquor. Probably bc I never had flower pots....cracked me up! Def using it.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:16 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Tinkerbeau View Post
Why can't i get off this mess of a rollercoaster i feel totally trapped in this stupid drinking cycle, drink, regret it have few days not drinking, drink again, send stupid messages as im lonely and desperate for love, regret it !!! I feel like i will go mad, i want to change, I've wanted to change for long, had countless day one's but i fail and then i feel so depressed as i failed again, I'm pathetic. I wish i was normal and happy, not a lonely drunk, either drunk, hangover or attemping to not drink, I'm so tired of this.
But i will try again so here i am back on day 1, sad, lonely, tired, depressed, anxious, scared, fat and ugly.
I think that many people here have had these happen over and over. I know that I go for a few days or a week and then it's like demons come back. Don't get down on yourself too much. Nobody is perfect and you will be a better person today and tomorrow.