Notices

When will it end

Old 03-18-2019, 07:25 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

My friend wanted to make plans and I said that's fine but I dont want to be around alcohol as it doesn't agree with me.
she was fine with it and said we can go to the cinema.
Old 03-18-2019, 09:03 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

So I have been online with aa and they have provided me with a number to get the support I need. I can also do online meetings as well.
get ready world xxxxx
Old 03-18-2019, 10:02 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Hi Zombiegirl.

I really understand your post. I am in the exact same position as you. Was doing great, but screwed up again. I need to do this once and for all for my husband, my son, and most importantly for myself. I love your plan and it has inspired to me to make one of my own. Here's what my plan is so far.

- I just emptied a lockable file cabinet and put all the liquor in there and gave my husband the key.
- I told him that I will show him all the bills as they come in so he can see there are no charges from the liquor store. I need to earn his trust back.
- I told him that I was going to come here for support every day.
- I'm going to read the books I have on the subject every week. The first one is The Naked Mind.

I really need to get this right this time. Maybe we can support each other. I'm on day one today.

I'm rooting for you!
Old 03-18-2019, 10:11 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MagnumCat View Post
Hi Zombiegirl.

I really understand your post. I am in the exact same position as you. Was doing great, but screwed up again. I need to do this once and for all for my husband, my son, and most importantly for myself. I love your plan and it has inspired to me to make one of my own. Here's what my plan is so far.

- I just emptied a lockable file cabinet and put all the liquor in there and gave my husband the key.
- I told him that I will show him all the bills as they come in so he can see there are no charges from the liquor store. I need to earn his trust back.
- I told him that I was going to come here for support every day.
- I'm going to read the books I have on the subject every week. The first one is The Naked Mind.

I really need to get this right this time. Maybe we can support each other. I'm on day one today.

I'm rooting for you!

Of course we can. I'm on day 2 and still feel the guilt of Saturday. I text my partner a massive apology and he never answered so I called him. He said it's done. He had never seen me that way before and i have never behaved in such an appalling way. My voice was breaking on the phone and I said to him. I cannot drink again it makes me into a person I'm not. I am one of the kindest people you would meet and I would never hurt anyone. I hope he knows this and will gradually forgive me xxxx
PM if you would like and we can send each other messages of encouragement xxxx
Old 03-18-2019, 10:19 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Zombiegirl, I was a drunk for 40 years and now about to be 9 years sober. You can do it, rootin for ya.
Old 03-18-2019, 11:04 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Thank you.
my anxiety is through the roof at the moment and I just want to be ok again. I have my antidepressants and my anti anxiety medication to help me.
I honestly wanted to die yesterday and I am very tearful today but I'm still going and I'm still sober.
I need this and I bloody want this