Notices

You ARE at a disadvantage:

Old 07-11-2018, 03:45 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Lol! We’ve all been there, glad to hear that it’s a first for you. I wish I was so measured.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:15 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

This is a really interesting topic for me, too. Partly because my mind is so focused on recovery right now. Any new information is good.
I do think I was born with a tendency toward addiction. That's actually putting it mildly. At the age of thirteen I was drinking alcoholically every time I got a chance. Neither my brother or sister had the problem, so I can't blame it on our environment.
It doesn't make a difference though in how I go about recovery. If I found out I was just like the normal people but crave alcohol because of some psychiatric or social issue, I would still recover the same way.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:35 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

Please Read! The Newcomers Forum is a safe and welcoming place for newcomers. Respect is essential. Debates over Recovery Methods are not allowed on the Newcomer's Forum. Posts that violate this rule will be removed without notice. (Support and experience only please.)
No recovery debates.

We're pretty low key with the rule here but some of you guys are making way too much work for us lately.

Posts have been removed.

Take it to PM please.

Dee
SR

Last edited by Dee74; 07-12-2018 at 04:58 AM. Reason: ETA