Notices

Probation

Old 07-06-2018, 07:56 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Walkedon,
If the voices do not stop when the meth is gone, does the mental hospital still release her? Is she given any kind of treatment for the voices? Is she not a danger to herself even when she is clean? I have no experience with this. I was just wondering if she is not entitled to supervised care if she is not mentally stable?
Old 07-06-2018, 08:06 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Lizajane View Post
Walkedon,
If the voices do not stop when the meth is gone, does the mental hospital still release her? Is she given any kind of treatment for the voices? Is she not a danger to herself even when she is clean? I have no experience with this. I was just wondering if she is not entitled to supervised care if she is not mentally stable?
She is on meds and takes them. And the voices quiet down. The awful thing about the mental health system is how fast patients are discharged, As long as she is not threatening to harm any one she is free to do as she wishes. I never know if the mental illness is from the meth or If she takes the meth because of the mental illness.
Old 07-13-2018, 10:08 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

My kid passed the drug test at the probabtion office. I knew she would pass,not because she she was clean but because she was going through withdrawal.
I had to take some time away from her. I will try again next week .