Notices

Help...

Old 04-06-2018, 05:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Help...

Hey I知 new to the site not new to recovery well I take that back cause I知 not in it now RELAPSE doesn稚 fit the state I知 in I知 trying to reach out cause I gave up on 12steps and meetings and have made such a mess of my self and really trying to text causes me to over analyze Plus mind mind races faster than I type but I知 hoping this may help cause I致e never tried online but I知 trying to get clean and trying to find somewhere to admit me to detox and considering my current situation no job no insurance and the substances I need help with pose a problem so I知 distraught 😩
Old 04-06-2018, 06:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Welcome to the family. I hope our support can help you get clean for good.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Samsunz,

Someone smarter than me will come along in a minute to give you practical advice about what you should do now re detox etc. I just wanted to give you a virtual hug and welcome you to SR. Try to take a few moments to breathe deeply ...it will help to calm your mind. You've come to a good place ... the people I've met on this site have helped me stay sober for 17 months... I couldn't have done it without them. I know you're feeling distraught now but you can and you will start to feel better. Read through the threads on this site and post lots. Someone will always be around to help. Sending you lots of strength xxx
Old 04-07-2018, 12:37 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi & welcome Samsunz

if you're in the US, you might find this link or the phone numbers you'll find there are helpful.

https://findtreatment.samhsa.gov/

or here:

2-1-1.org

2-1-1 provides free and confidential information and referral. Call 2-1-1 for help with food, housing, employment, health care, counseling and more. Learn more about your local 2-1-1 by looking it up here.
D
Old 04-07-2018, 10:55 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Welcome Samsunz. I'm glad you're here--this is a great place for advice and support. Wishing you all the best, and I hope you stick around with us!
Old 04-07-2018, 11:00 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Welcome, Samsuz; so glad that you found us.

Stay close. We truly care.