Notices

In Hospital

Old 03-12-2018, 03:33 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Maybe try to look at it this way. Your in a much better place then you were yesterday although it might not feel that way. IMHO, I think it's much more productive to spend little time on how we got to where we got, and more time on planning for the future. When you think about it, it's pretty exciting to know you are now ready to put the past aside and ready make a new life for you. I say, go for it!!!! John
Old 03-12-2018, 03:34 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

We are here for you, 100%. You are not alone.

Please stay close.
Old 03-12-2018, 03:35 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by 2muchpain View Post
Maybe try to look at it this way. Your in a much better place then you were yesterday although it might not feel that way. IMHO, I think it's much more productive to spend little time on how we got to where we got, and more time on planning for the future. When you think about it, it's pretty exciting to know you are now ready to put the past aside and ready make a new life for you. I say, go for it!!!! John
Yes, this!!!!!
Old 03-12-2018, 03:36 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Friendly Folk

Glad you are in a safe place. Hang in there. I hope you are feeling better soon. Take care.
Old 03-12-2018, 03:49 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

So what's your plan? Maybe take a trip you've been putting off. Do some gardening or read that book you have always wanted to read. Or be a little adventerous (sp), and climb a mountain, go hang gliding or do a white water rafting trip. Planning on a trip to the redwoods myself. Can't believe trees are as big as skyscrapers. Plus they have white water rafting there. The choices are endless when your sober. Get pumped and get moving. So cool. John
Old 03-12-2018, 03:54 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Administrator

You are not alone. We are always here and glad to hear from you.
Old 03-12-2018, 11:47 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Administrator

stay with us Rcg2504

D
Old 03-13-2018, 12:23 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

I just got out of the hospital 5 days ago due to alcohol related shenanigans and I can completely relate to the anxiety, fear, frustration of realizing a choice has to be made if I'm ever going to stand a chance at a happy and healthy life. Waking up in that hospital with the tubes and wires all over was the scariest day of my life, but I see it now as an opportunity for change and a better life. I wish more than anything I could just drink like a normal person and not end up in the hospital, but I haven proven that is just not possibly.

A friend told me in the hospital to embrace the wake up call the universe has given me. You are alive. You get another chance! Don't waste this opportunity for change!