Notices

Blah !!

Old 08-02-2017, 12:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Blah !!

Day 110 and well ..fed up!

Sobriety intact just,more than I can say for smoking.My European holiday neighbours didn't believe in vaping so I'm annoyingly smoking again after 3 months hard work

I should be rocking right now really though,had a wonderful holiday,before I went I was full of beans (can't buy them either abroad!) exercising daily,positive,grateful

Now I feel fed up,can't be bothered with anything and irratible !

Post holiday blues? Never heard that happening before ??

I blame weather - middle of summer and 15 degrees and chucking it down every day!! 😡

Sorry for the moan,just not feeling positive at present ..I need a kick up backside
Old 08-02-2017, 01:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
under new management

Hi rainyengland!

Sorry to hear about the smoking. I quit 10 years ago and I have never forgotten the grip of that addiction.

I have been feeling a little blah, myself. And we are having a few days here, of 'where the heck did summer go?'

I hope we are both feeling cheerier soon
Old 08-02-2017, 05:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hey Rainy, Consider yourself kicked in the backside!! :-)
Get a hold of yourself talk, you listed all the good things and they are honestly awesome things so throw out the smokes, get back to your healthy sober groove that you've been creating and move ahead. I'm still right with you at 109 days and I've been working on my head trash too. I ran 3.5 miles this morning, I didn't want to, but it made my whole day better! I won't go backwards for anyone or anything. I hope you conquer your blues soon! I always enjoy seeing you on here!! SF