Notices

Music Exchange-calling all musicians

Old 04-22-2017, 10:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Music Exchange-calling all musicians

Hey anyone out there that is gifted in the music department can appreciate a social group like this. Would be great for you to post/share your music to the following link. I personally find music VERY inspiring. It has always been part of my life... I'm all things rock, but appreciate anything that is self-created or just a good cover! Recovery can be fun too! I see alot of talent on here, why not show off a little!
Currently watching Headbangers Ball 30th Anniversary Metal Weekend, yikes I'm getting old! Anyway, if you are interested please post something up on the following link. Thank you so much I'm excited to hear from you.

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-exchange.html
Old 04-22-2017, 10:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
waking down

I would but I prefer to remain anonymous. Fun idea, though, for those who don't mind showing their faces or broadcasting possibly recognizable voices. I still have to work (if you know what I mean). Thanks.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:54 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by zerothehero View Post
I would but I prefer to remain anonymous. Fun idea, though, for those who don't mind showing their faces or broadcasting possibly recognizable voices. I still have to work (if you know what I mean). Thanks.
Ahhh come on... that's torture! lol If you decide to share that talent It would be great!!
Old 04-22-2017, 10:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

And I understand and respect the choice to remain anonymous. Was just thinking sound clips nothing visual. And consider just instrumental without vocals. Then no one would ever know who it was.