Notices

Ashamed

Old 03-25-2017, 11:44 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

CKNOP- I am on my 6th journal for the last 18 months. I date and timre everything with a ranking out of 10 (10 being 'zen') how I feel. I do not write in it daily- I take it every where and ANY time a thought, feeling, observation or memory. Any time I see something that generates feelings- happy or sad- I write about it. I then read back on this stuff and with prof. support work out themes/patterns in my narrative. I then move that into a visual with art. The colours/images/themes/research I do- then helps me to understand further how I am feeling emotionally- my biggest hurdle. My avatar sees my latest masterpiece.
Old 03-25-2017, 11:55 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Cknopf82 View Post
Thank you everyone, I really appreciate being able to come here for support. This place is priceless to me. I keep having this thought about getting a blank journal and writing down my thoughts each day. It comes up enough that I'm going to go with it and get a journal. Perhaps that will help me and to read it all and see my journey will be good for me.
Sounds like a great plan and keep posting about it! Make this the last thread about your misery.