Notices

a new person I need help broke up with crack bf

Old 12-05-2016, 07:11 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Hi KitKat, right now you are hurt and devastated. But one day you will look back realize how lucky you were to have escaped when you did. This new woman will go through everything you did and worse, because she's married to him -- and he's married to crack. He won't just drop it and get clean for you or anyone else. Too often we want to take care of people and fix them, putting ourselves in jeopardy while we do so. Take your time and heal. Do things that make you feel good about yourself. Eventually your feelings for this guy will lessen and you will begin to see him in the unflinching light of reality rather than the diffused glow of your emotions. I am going through my second divorce and I empathize with your pain. Be good to yourself.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:41 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

He wanted this reaction from you, which is why he messaged you all that crap about another woman. Try to think about it - if he was TRULY happy with that other woman, he wouldn't have messaged you to say he was happy with her, because you wouldn't have even been on his mind. Don't give in to his crap.

This. ^^^^^Exactly!

He couldn't wait to tell you....as soon as he could, you were the first one he told, likely. If he didn't care about what you thought or how you would react you wouldn't even be on the proverbial radar. Take heart dear. Make it so he cannot just message you with the latest thing he has done or is going to do. He's a creep. He's a crack-head. Crack-heads are notorious for being extremely difficult and volatile at times. This is also a safety issue for you. Maybe that's why you broke up? Because he was so hard to be with....