Notices

Hey All...

Old 09-27-2016, 08:56 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Sugar - you just have to make it through today. Hope things worked out OK after you called your dealer. They seem to be so caring when you are getting through a withdrawal. They run discounts and even do house checks. Do you think it would be a good idea to delete the number?

Life happens on a daily basis. Why worry about not drinking/using for the rest of your life? All you can do is decide whether you want to use today.
Old 09-28-2016, 09:20 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Thanx OP...
Everything worked out ok. I made it thru the night. I am still sober and on day 5. Right now things have gone from a scream to a yell, so that's improvement.

But now what? What is the next right choice? Besides not using. I don't know. All I know is it's day 5 and I want to see day 6 sober. So that's my goal for today.
And deleting my dealers' numbers doesn't matter because I'm going to run into them no matter what. They live too close. So yes, I will delete the numbers. Just dunno what I'm going to do when I see them in person. And that will happen eventually. I'm hiding right now but I can't hide forever. I will have to face it sometime. And I don't know how I'm going to handle it yet. I just want to make it thru today sober.
Old 09-28-2016, 09:49 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Do your best

Grats on day 5 x
Old 09-28-2016, 10:09 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Thanx SW...
Old 09-28-2016, 03:51 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Well, this day is going on for like forever. I am riding the day 5 crave wave pretty hard. I feel like I"m on pretty shaky ground. Just feel at odds. I have no idea what to do with myself. I can't even call a friend because they all use.
Sorry. I sound so whiny. Just depressed.