Notices

Anger: How to forgive yourself?

Old 09-29-2004, 10:53 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Another Long Rookie Thread...

Exercise is my savior. I feel good for the first time in weeks--I'm very positive after a morning workout. I've been back in the gym for three days now, and I hope that gets me going in the right direction. I read somewhere that exercise is the best medecine for depression; so far so good.

I'll keep coming back when things get tough (probably in a few minutes once the endorphins wear off). Everyone be happy.
Old 09-29-2004, 02:41 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Matt

I agree with most of the comments on here. Particularly DangerousDan. This is a process and it needs time.

If you went to your doctor with a broken leg, you would be told that there is a healing process and no way can you think about playing football for a couple of months. So what??? Give the injury time to heal and you will come out of it stronger. If you fall over whilst in recovery from a broken leg, it doesn't mean that you actually want to break your leg again. **** happens Matt!! We all have the ability to heal and move on....although it may take longer than we hoped for. Stick in and see it through mate!

Rich, from the UK.