Notices

Day 3

Old 04-25-2016, 04:41 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Congrats on day 3 regretoxygirl - hopefully you will start feeling better soon .

D
Thanks I hope so! Today is more of a mental struggle than physical
Old 04-25-2016, 05:03 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Regretoxygirl View Post
I really don't mean that to sound rude I'm just confused by what you mean?
I didn't take anything as rude. As much as anything was just curious to where the really large quantities come from. I've heard of pills mills but I thought they cracked down on those pretty hard.

There was a frickin kid here in my state, 24 yrs old who had an online "pharmacy". He eventually got caught but had 17 million in the bank. Crazy.
Old 04-25-2016, 05:23 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by thomas11 View Post
I didn't take anything as rude. As much as anything was just curious to where the really large quantities come from. I've heard of pills mills but I thought they cracked down on those pretty hard.

There was a frickin kid here in my state, 24 yrs old who had an online "pharmacy". He eventually got caught but had 17 million in the bank. Crazy.
I love I'm the south East and you wouldn't believe the stories I've heard from dealers.. We still have pull mill docs but most pharmacies won't fill unreasonable scripts so they have people seeing docs in 1 country filling rx 4 counties away. It's just terrible and sad... Now we have major heroin problems here and I say noooo I will never resort to that! Few weeks ago over a weekend 6 people died because someone got a hold of some fentanyl (think that's how it's spelled) hardcore pain killer strictly for surgery and like end of life care situations well someone was mixing it with Xanax and got a hold of a pill press so it looked just like Xanax bars.. Basically an instant OD was all over the news. Scary stuff.. Just another reason to stay away from drugs