Notices

Dammit

Old 07-30-2015, 02:40 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Jerry, whether your drinking or not, people care and want to hear from you. What's up? John
Old 07-31-2015, 03:52 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

JerryFish wrote: "Right now I'm floating at the point where there is no concrete, actual self that you can point to. Try it, it won't work. Every time you thought "I..." you referred to nothing. This separate entity called "I" does not exist.

There you go. A spiritual revelation while being drunk. And a headache.

I'll be fine."

All very metaphysical and getting nowhere. The "I" you refer to is drunk and at the moment it's digging itself deeper to get out of the hole it's in. How to get the "I" out of the hole? Throw out the booze, don't get more, drink lots of liquids, orange juice, get medical help if possible. There is a way out but at first it's a bit steep, requires guts, determination, persistence, but it gets less steep as you go along. The alternative is to take your shovel and dig yourself in deeper, make getting out harder and harder. That's what your AV wants you to do. It wants you to think that it's the "I" and that there is no other "I".

W.
Old 07-31-2015, 10:03 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

You can do this Jerry!!

Recommit to Sobriety and go at things again!!
Old 07-31-2015, 10:14 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

YOU can totally do this again,

Fall down Seven Times Stand up EIght!

ITs a hard thing to quit, Ive tried so many times but it may have lasted a few days.

The only person you let down or disappoint is yourself because really and truly in the end your hurting yourself! Like everyone else said before We are all here for you! Thinking of you and hoping you come out with a win!
Remember how good it feels to be sober! And don't beat yourself up!!