Notices

27 Days Sober And Very Lost

Old 08-13-2004, 03:47 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi ebg,

Congratulations on 31 days. And bring on the weekend! You'll be just fine. You're all prepared and there's always someone here at SR to talk to.

You can PM tonight or during the weekend if you want.

Have fun.

Love, Anna
Old 08-13-2004, 04:22 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Paused

(((Elvisbabygirl)))

Wishing you a late, but warm welcome. Good luck on your sober days. Hold on tight, your doing great!!! Have a great sober weekend.

Take care,
Talia
Old 08-16-2004, 10:12 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
5 MINUTES AT A TIME

I Made It Through The Weekend..just Barely....

well one more weekend down. i held on by my toenails. now i am facing a day full of work and everyone in my office is frustrating me. all the different radio stations, the loud talk on the phones, the ogles and "how was your weekend" questions.....i want to tell all of them...."SHUT UP, MY WEEKEND SUCKED AND GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME". ...i am no longer the person i use to be. two shots of tequila would be great right now, but i know i would end up drinking the bottle

where is my road leading today??? my lonely little road......
Old 08-16-2004, 10:22 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Dan

Originally Posted by elvisbabygirl
...i am no longer the person i use to be. two shots of tequila would be great right now, but i know i would end up drinking the bottle

where is my road leading today??? my lonely little road......
That's right. You left, or chose to leave behind a harmful, destructive behavior. It's not easy at first. Kuddos for making the weekend. About your lonely road... How about going to sit with others like you for an hour or so sometime today.
No obligations. You just might find someone to talk to about this wonderful thing you're trying to do for yourself.
Glad you're here elvisbabygirl
Old 08-16-2004, 10:26 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Glad you made it through the weekend!

(((((((ElvisBabyGirl)))))))))
The lonely little road is no longer...... at least no longer than the less lonely road of me & tequilia. Glad you made it through the weekend.

I used to think I had a worm ingesting problem, LOL so I gave up Mescal. Then, I even switched brands again and tried Cuervo Especiale..... only to find out I had a tequila drinking problem. I went on to try the Harvey ******* Cream on the rocks with a twist experiment as well....... ICCCKKKKK That led me to tall Budweisers and then on to LITE beer by Miller......... Grateful I've made it through quite a few weekends without any alcohol since I tried convincing myself I was less lonely while drinking. Found quite a few friends in AA and have become a good friend to some out of AA.

((((((((((ElvisBabyGirl)))))))))

Three Leg a See
"I am never alone once I join the WE."
Old 08-16-2004, 04:21 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
5 MINUTES AT A TIME

Dodger Game Tonight

well i made it through so far. i am going to watch the dodgers tonight...

that will keep my brain entertained. i am on the edge right now and not feeling well. thanks for all your help....and great advice.