Notices

In the morning

Old 12-31-2014, 05:30 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Being the control freak that I am, I found what I thought was my sweet spot with the amount of alcohol consumed every night and the effects the next day. God forbid if I went over a certain amount. I got to the point where I rarely felt the effects of a traditional hangover. That was a lie, because was hungover of course. Maybe I didn't have the raging headache, alcohol breath or dizziness, I most certainly suffered from dehydration, intestinal issues, tremors, anxiety, heart racing/palping, you name it. I just adjusted over time how I was "supposed" to feel every morning and attempted to manage my symptoms using xanax primarily.

I echo others in this thread: I NEVER, EVER want to go back to the daily management of my hangover symptoms on a daily basis! I'm so glad I'm done with that part of my life.
Old 12-31-2014, 11:07 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Thanks everyone. I am pleased to be sober without a hangover for the first day of 2015. I think reverse tolerance may be my issue.
Old 12-31-2014, 11:27 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Yes Melinda, the heart palpitations were horrendous, and then the ridiculous amounts of water during the night or the next day...

*Alcohol leaves your body very slowly, something like .015 per hour? So if you were at .08 at 8a.m. you'd still have hours to get it worn off...