Notices

More desert rambling...

Old 08-21-2014, 08:55 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by readerbaby71 View Post
Eating disorders and drug/alcohol addiction go hand in hand. They're really not very different. Ugh. What addiction HAVEN'T I dealt with in my life in one way or another. LOL

Good grief...how truly voracious is this effin bloody hole within? How many ways do we try to plug it..satiate it...smother it...annhiliate it.

Yet....it.....remains...

Cacklin like the wicked witch of the west ....
Old 08-22-2014, 05:46 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

I hear you all for trading booze for food! On one hand, I started enjoying food again which is nice, but on the other I have been trying to fill that hole with tasty treats, which is not good for the waist. For awhile I was thinking "whatever works as long as I'm not drinking" but it's been almost two months so enough already. I am appearance conscious, work out a lot, so now it's not sitting well with me that I went up one size in clothes. But hey, I still look much fresher in the face and got my sparkle back. And I'm sure we're on the right path now!
Old 08-22-2014, 05:55 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

For all this talk, this thread might as well have been "dessert rambling".
Old 08-22-2014, 05:57 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Nuudawn View Post
I have oft referred to myself as a "drunk-o-rexic" in my 30's. I worked out 4-5 times a week and pretty much lived on broth soup, apples, meat, broccoli and asparagus...and WINE and more wine. I was often skipped food calories in favour of wine.
I can soooooooooo relate to this... How could we have thought that this is healthier?