Notices

Day 21 - Thoughts on alcoholism

Old 08-06-2014, 07:00 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Congrats on the 21 days. I also don't blame alcohol, it is the persons inability to control it. Another way to look at it instead of the "drugs" of society is to look at food. More people die from obesity and the complications of obesity than alcohol. Should we outlaw food because some people cant control it. I don't really care either way, but it is not the substances, but the reaction and self control of the substances IMHO. Personally, I get addicted to anything that kills me, drugs, alcohol, nicotine and FOOD. I hate radishes, but if they would kill me I would more than likely eat 5 lbs a day? Beat the drugs, working on the booze, food, and nicotine. Wish I could get addicted to learning language, or memorizing poetry, or getting fit. But I guess they wont kill me so I cant get addicted. Seems pretty screwed up when you put it on paper. Good Luck to you!
Old 08-06-2014, 08:01 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Herradura pick one between booze and digs. I did cigs first. Too hard to do all three. Plus when quitting smoking and drinking you will eat more. I gained when I stopped smoking have lost 14 lbs in 3 weeks not drinking. After you quit smoking and drinking you will have the money to join a gym and the energy and time to go