Notices

People drinking around you....

Old 07-04-2014, 04:26 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

She's adorable!
Old 07-04-2014, 04:39 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
as a sober contributor

Good Call Raider! Drunken boaters are just as bad or worse than drunk drivers.... at least a car wont sink on land!

Enjoy your meal tonight Pam.

Raider_____AV
Old 07-04-2014, 04:48 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Happy for you Raider. Thanks for the Fuzz. When I used to live in upstate NY there were too many boating accidents due to drinking.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:53 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I grew up around water and boats and drinking it a big part of boating - so dangerous. I have a distant family member who drinks and boats and hurt her knee while drunk and goofing around on a boat....she needed surgery She didn't attend a family cook out today, as she chose to be partying with the pontoon crowd
Old 07-04-2014, 04:58 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Behold the power of NO

Great job playing it through Pam but I am afraid that the Fuzz didn't. She looks like she had one too many on the first picture
Old 07-04-2014, 05:19 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

In my mind's eye I saw the guy pulling up in the speedboatboat; youngish, tanned..all pec's, biceps and sexy beach hair. His wit is quick and the beer is ice cold and frosty.
I wanna jump in that boat and drive off into the sunset with young studmuffin. I too am tanned, toned and bikin'ed up...my hair is blowing in the summer breeze.

Sigh. Every bit of that is pure fantasy ..for me.

I'm middle aged and currently pale as a ghost. There is no young hot stud muffin yearnin' to take me for a boatride. If I did happen to be in a boat with one drinking beer...well, he'd be downright miserable bout the old cougar puking over the side of his boat.

Attractive mental pictures...lovely in theory...only.
Old 07-04-2014, 05:40 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Awesome playing the scene out all the way through. Totally true about the ending in a blackout; I too, was a blackout drinker. Make it through this holiday sober; you will be glad in the end. Once one is behind you, the second becomes easier....and the third....and the fourth.....
Old 07-04-2014, 06:56 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

NuuDawn yes there he was, tanned and sexy with his pit bull baby, unleashed by his side. Hot sun shining on his burnished toned pecs..... Sigh.....

You old???? Me ten years older, no makeup, no bath, Micky mouse baseball cap, nails a mess, wearing a tank top drenched in sweat, shorts that are two sizes to big so they bunch in the ahem* crotch area, funky weird boat shoes.....not to mention! I had to jump off the kayak 5 minutes earlier to pee in the water. ...... Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Love ya'!!!!!
Old 07-04-2014, 07:43 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Raider View Post
NuuDawn yes there he was, tanned and sexy with his pit bull baby, unleashed by his side. Hot sun shining on his burnished toned pecs..... Sigh.....

You old???? Me ten years older, no makeup, no bath, Micky mouse baseball cap, nails a mess, wearing a tank top drenched in sweat, shorts that are two sizes to big so they bunch in the ahem* crotch area, funky weird boat shoes.....not to mention! I had to jump off the kayak 5 minutes earlier to pee in the water. ...... Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Love ya'!!!!!
It's 7:30 on a Friday night here on the west coast. It's raining. I'm in my pajamas debating on whether or not I wanna throw on a jean jacket and head to the drive through for KFC.

I bought some lovely Okanagan cherries at the farmer's market today..but fried chicken is calling my name.

I'm too sexy for Milan.
Old 07-04-2014, 08:07 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
orangutan

Awwww now I want chicken and I am about 50km to the nearest KFC.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:51 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Looks like you and the Fuzz spent the 4th chillaxing! Nice!
Old 07-05-2014, 01:15 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Nuudawn View Post
In my mind's eye I saw the guy pulling up in the speedboatboat; youngish, tanned..all pec's, biceps and sexy beach hair. His wit is quick and the beer is ice cold and frosty.
I wanna jump in that boat and drive off into the sunset with young studmuffin. I too am tanned, toned and bikin'ed up...my hair is blowing in the summer breeze.

Sigh. Every bit of that is pure fantasy ..for me.

I'm middle aged and currently pale as a ghost. There is no young hot stud muffin yearnin' to take me for a boatride. If I did happen to be in a boat with one drinking beer...well, he'd be downright miserable bout the old cougar puking over the side of his boat.

Attractive mental pictures...lovely in theory...only.
Originally Posted by Raider View Post

Originally Posted by Nuudawn View Post
It's 7:30 on a Friday night here on the west coast. It's raining. I'm in my pajamas debating on whether or not I wanna throw on a jean jacket and head to the drive through for KFC.

I bought some lovely Okanagan cherries at the farmer's market today..but fried chicken is calling my name.

I'm too sexy for Milan.
OMG.....ladies.....you had me laughing so much I started to cry!
Old 07-05-2014, 01:46 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Nuudawn and raider are 2 sexy divas it seems ;-)