Notices

Taking a poll

Old 06-24-2014, 04:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Taking a poll

With my 90 days coming up, today is 78 days, what did you do for your 90th day of sobriety? Just wondering. What type of activity did you start after you quit drinking?

Me I am take fitness seriously and started go to meetings at church. Spending a lot more time with the family. Working on my marriage. I would say that is the toughest.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Great Job on 78 Days!!

At 90 Days? I honestly can't remember, I probably was hanging out on SR for part of the day, that I can be sure of!!

Overall I started a lot of new activities when I became Sober, visiting relatives was pretty new for me, extended family I hadn't seen for years, I would drop in a few months in a row and have my fill of cups of tea and a catch up, something I missed from my childhood days.

Long walks with my ipod to clear my head are now a feature of my days, it's a great stress buster after work, cooking is a new found hobby, as is reading all the books that I have received for Christmas over the years that have been collecting dust on a shelf that I never got around to starting as I was too busy drinking.

I've concentrated on being good to myself, after years of abusing my body/mind with alcohol it is time to look after myself and start living life on my terms!!
Old 06-24-2014, 06:33 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you
Old 06-24-2014, 06:58 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Great job on 78 days geno. Keep fighting the good fight.
I found fitness and nutrition a good obsession at 90 days. Working on sober social skills now and trying to actually have fun sober rather than faking it!
Stay Sober Strong!