Notices

I am really struggling

Old 06-23-2014, 01:42 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

How are you doing Django? I hope that you have been able to get some support in this difficult time. Xx
Old 06-23-2014, 01:55 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Django, the fact that posted means that you have hope, even if it's only a tiny glimmer. If we lean on each other, we can fight this together. You and me and everyone else on this forum. So hop back up on this wagon, my friend, there's lots of room. Hold on tight ... you CAN do this. It's simple, but it definitely isn't easy. Possibly the hardest thing that you will ever do ... but so worth it.
Old 06-23-2014, 05:07 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Django View Post
Sorry for revisiting an old thread. I just wanted to say thank you for the replies.
Revisiting an old thread? We been waiting to hear back from your post this morn (or at least morning in my neck of the woods).

Please revisit this thread again very soon.
Old 06-24-2014, 07:15 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Location: "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost ..."
Hey Django,
I agree with Dee. The current place you're in is so hard. It's the rock and a hard place spot. But even a tiny shift can move you enough to get out. What is your plan for creating that shift and moving forward? There are all kinds of ideas in the many forums on this site.

Do not give up. You can do this.

Call me old fashioned, but a thread started yesterday is not an "old thread". People want to know how you are doing.
Old 06-24-2014, 07:19 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Thanks for bumping this Soberlicious...
Wondering and frettin' bout Django.
Old 06-24-2014, 10:16 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Nuudawn View Post
Thanks for bumping this Soberlicious...
Wondering and frettin' bout Django.
me too

you out there friend?
Old 06-25-2014, 02:38 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

That's my bad people,I have been posting on other threads so I am here!Don't want to be rude when people are helping out.

I actually had a discussion last night with my mum.She knows that I've had a problem but she doesn't know it's got this bad and I plan to keep it that way.But I told her about AA and showed her the big book.I explained AA is not for me,but I'm going try 1 on 1 sessions...now to find that thread where a kind person gave me a name!

So that's the next stage.Unfortunately I've spent all my money at the weekend which would give normal people a heart attack..for me I'm not surprised.So had to get a loan that can keep me going to and from work so will have to wait for a 1 on 1 session.I think that's good in a way because I can go with a clear and open mind about things.

Lastly I've deleted facebook for a while just to limit people contacting me.

Thanks for the concern everyone,didn't think it would make a difference in cyber world but it does!