Old 07-04-2004, 05:36 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Chy

Kel-X=Ecstasy, the new age drug.

So Fidget! How'd ya do today?
Old 07-04-2004, 07:58 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Sweet, yet, Deadly

hey chy.. i am doing. i went to work and i was shaking and sweating, and then i got home, and my bf was smoking again.. this is hard... cold palms, seeing it, smelling it too... blah!
Old 07-04-2004, 08:06 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Chy

You hang in there, anyway, he'll take it out of the house away from you? Does he know what your trying to do? Will he support you if he's not gonna quit. It's imperative to stay away from those "trigger" situations, and it makes it all the harder when we're around someone still using... hang with us tonight! *hugs*
Old 07-04-2004, 08:24 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Sweet, yet, Deadly

i told him that i had a problem and i asked if he was going to stop, and his exact words were..."f*ck no!"
i broke... i am so dissapointed... but on the other hand... today i completed the first day of trying, and i made it 10 hours. one day at a time? right?
Old 07-04-2004, 08:27 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Paused

hey fidget, you are doing great. it is especially hard when it is around. my husband and friend are about to get high so i am in here reading and posting. nice to know that you really want to stop. you can do it. not only did you try, you succeeded for 10 hours. keep reading and posting and the time flies. hope the rest of your night goes great, you deserve it.
audra
Old 07-04-2004, 08:28 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Sweet, yet, Deadly

oh...and i slept today for about 3 hours with out pills... go me! i am still tired as a dawg!!!! LOL! but i am making it without. am i supposed to be this shakey and seemingly parinoid?!
Old 07-04-2004, 08:34 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Paused

pot seriously makes a person paranoid whether they realize it or not and the first few hours make it even worse. sometimes anxiety goes along with that. you make experience spells of crying. not trying to scare you at all, just incase it happens and you are not sure if it is supposed to. this is day five and yesterday i couldn't get out of bed and all and all day i felt do exhausted. which is usually how i feel when i am always smoking. how are you dealing with your bf right now? is he supportive in any way at all?
audra
Old 07-04-2004, 08:37 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Sweet, yet, Deadly

he has brushed it all off, and he actually called our friend to buy more. i went thru an ounce in no time. i need support from him, and it is impossible... like getting blood from a rock! not gonna happen. i called my mom and she told me that i should come back home. she says that she knows i will have the support i need there, but i cant leave him bc of that. i guess i can be strong... another day...right?
Old 07-04-2004, 08:51 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Paused

you will be strong as long as that is what you want. my mom wanted me to come home so many times and i did not want to give up what i have. we are married so i understand not wanting to leave because of the pot. we have wasted so much money on pot. no matter what decision you make, the great thing is that your mom is your mom. she will give you that support no matter what. my mom told me that me quitting might after a while cause my husband to look at it all a little differently. today, he didn't smoke before his midday nap just to show me he could do it. mom says its a man thing not wanting a lady to one up them. might be or might not be true, but i sure got a taste of it today. doesn't mean he quit all day. but at a praticuar time when he wanted to smoke, he didn't. maybe you will end up becoming an example for him. if not, at least you have done it for you. which is the most important thing of all. i salute your resistance especially when it is so easy for you to do if you wanted it. don't know of your religious outlook, but the Bible say to resist temptation and the devil will flee. you may have to resist over and over, but eventually you will be back in charge. and yes girl, one day at a time.
Old 07-04-2004, 09:00 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Paused

oops already posted

Last edited by lizzy81001; 07-04-2004 at 09:01 PM. Reason: retype