View Single Post
Old 07-04-2004, 08:51 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
lizzy81001
Paused

you will be strong as long as that is what you want. my mom wanted me to come home so many times and i did not want to give up what i have. we are married so i understand not wanting to leave because of the pot. we have wasted so much money on pot. no matter what decision you make, the great thing is that your mom is your mom. she will give you that support no matter what. my mom told me that me quitting might after a while cause my husband to look at it all a little differently. today, he didn't smoke before his midday nap just to show me he could do it. mom says its a man thing not wanting a lady to one up them. might be or might not be true, but i sure got a taste of it today. doesn't mean he quit all day. but at a praticuar time when he wanted to smoke, he didn't. maybe you will end up becoming an example for him. if not, at least you have done it for you. which is the most important thing of all. i salute your resistance especially when it is so easy for you to do if you wanted it. don't know of your religious outlook, but the Bible say to resist temptation and the devil will flee. you may have to resist over and over, but eventually you will be back in charge. and yes girl, one day at a time.