# 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
A great great post LB - I hope a lot of people see that - including you, Justin

D
I saw :-)
Old 04-25-2014, 02:39 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by justinjustquit View Post
hi guys, i failed again and started drinking. I made it 31 days sober though, and no one can take that away. I can feel withdrawal coming on, and i am currently trying to get a doctor appointment to see what needs to happen detox wise.

I will detox again, and re double my aa efforts. I also just hired a psychologist. I am writing up a new plan, and learning about what made me fail. I need to find a way to prevent this.

I am not going to any social functions, not going anywhere where there's alcohol for at least two months.

This seems so stupid, but i fell off because i had to get rid of my cat since she attacks my son. Such a trivial thing, but it is what it is. I just have to fix this.
Justinjust, sorry about your problems , but i know it doesn't help to pickup ! In 2012 when hurricaine sandy hit long island, my llasa ted was outside as i was getting things tied down. He got on a patio chair then up on the table as he always did, he jumped off and landed wrong, never made a sound , i came out of the garage and he was dragging his back legs. We took him to some high priced vet on the north shore and they said he broke his back, charged us $500 and said they would try some experimental thing that cost 6750.00, we took him home and as his pain got worse , we gave him pain medication but it got worse, after being up with him for 4 days and nights i told my so to leave the bedroom and went to get a hot wet towel and put him to sleep in my arms as their were no vets around to do it , he didn't struggle and i kept him there till morning when i buried him in the yard, there is a solar butterfly over him that i go out and see everyday. I miss ted alot , i have another dog a crazy yorkie that is fun , had to get him as our pekingese missed ted so bad he wouldn't eat ! Hope you can deal with it better than i did , i went out for weeks being a jerk, came back and everything was just worse! Stay strong and well ! Bobby
i just wanted to let you guys know this. I don't want to be a liar.
Old 04-25-2014, 02:39 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Man how did that post happen?