Notices

I messed up

Old 04-12-2014, 08:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I messed up

84 days an u messed it up, I never seen my self writing this thread, but I did it I drank an now I'm drunk. I'm not having a very good time I shouldn't of done it I'm so much better off sober. I'm sorry to the ones that believed in me but now I know that sober life is the best for me.. Listen everyone they are not lying loving sober is amazing being drunk sucks..
Old 04-12-2014, 08:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back on the wagon.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Mytime i am in the same boat, went 95 days late last year up until early this year and started up again, the last few weeks things kind of got out of hand but i got a grip on it now for the time being atleast and i am now back to 18 days sober, hang in there things will get better, dont beat yourself up over this
Old 04-12-2014, 09:00 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Mtime, Vigilance took the words right out of my mouth. You can't undo getting drunk, but you can get back up and ride that bull again. Hang on for a long ride
Old 04-12-2014, 09:00 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

DELETE, WOW, shameful, I'm only 5 days in and I messed up, you did 84 days, You are Awesome, I thought you messed up after a few...
Congratulations on your Sober Time, That's all I have to say!
Old 04-12-2014, 09:47 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Wow 84 is awsome!!
Old 04-12-2014, 09:54 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Yep , sign tomorows pledge, enjoy your hang over ( just kidding ) remember you don't have to go on a binge because you sliped , you had 84 good days , that beats my record . tomorow you continue on with your quest for sobriety , good luck my friend
Old 04-13-2014, 02:33 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Kaleidoscope eyes

Many of us have done the same. Just start over - you will get there xxxxx
Old 04-13-2014, 03:04 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Mytime

Changing our lives is a hard think to manage - some of us falter with it.
You did 84 days - I bet, with a little tweaking of your recovery plan and your support network, that you can make sobriety permanent for you

D
Old 04-13-2014, 04:37 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Those 84 days are YOUR sober days, MyTime; they cannot be taken away fom you. Climb back on The Wagon.
Old 04-13-2014, 07:13 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

So stupid I can't believe I did this. Taking something positive out of it, I realized how good I felt now. I can honesty say now that I don't ever want to drink again.
Old 04-13-2014, 09:20 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Hi MyTime. Of course you can do it again and stay off it this time. I had to fail a few times too - to realize that drinking could never give me what I was seeking. It sucks the life out of us. You learned something valuable, & now you're ready to get back to recovering.
Old 04-13-2014, 09:44 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Realising my life

You came straight on here and told us about it, Mytime. And then you're gonna get straight back on that wagon again. That's great!

But, knowing the nature of addiction, please heed what AdmiralBlueEyes says - you don't have to go on a binge because you slipped. As many here can testify, it is all too easy to do that
Old 04-13-2014, 10:14 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by HeadLump View Post
You came straight on here and told us about it, Mytime. And then you're gonna get straight back on that wagon again. That's great!

But, knowing the nature of addiction, please heed what AdmiralBlueEyes says - you don't have to go on a binge because you slipped. As many here can testify, it is all too easy to do that
Damn it your not officially a problemed drinker till somone qoutes you on this site .
Bye the way 84 is just a number thats all it is after all algore had a bigger number then george bush but we know what that got him.
Remember every sober day is awsome , its a day you didn't posion your kidneys,liver,pancreas, its a day that leads to another in which your not hungover, it a day that you didn't do something in excess which will offend your spirit and god,
If you find yourself obsessed with numberswell in three days you can honestly say in the last hundred days I only slipped once or in a few weeks you can celebrate only drinking once in four months , not perfect but pretty damn good and definetly on the right path.
A lot of us here me included would like to just say I have 80 days in .
Keep on keeping on and gool luck