We don't want to die yet :)

Old 02-01-2014, 04:51 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

1. Be the best Mother/wife/friend and person I can be
2. Study something I've always wanted eg. Midwifery
3. Really enjoy and make the most of my life sober

Old 02-02-2014, 10:51 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Notimetoloose - the organization skills, oh yeah... Something I'm trying to get back into and use for everyone's good again now. I'm a very organized person by default, a natural planner... drinking really affected that.

Tomsson - I also neglected my vision for years while drinking heavily in the past few years. Had a very mild prescription for glasses before to only wear to improve my distance vision, but have not been using them... During heavy drinking times I also noticed my vision affected a lot. Now sober it's much better, so I plan to get a new eye test towards the end of February to make sure they give me the right prescription that does not involved acute alcohol effects on my eyes.

NewMe30 - Midwifery is cool, go for it! I am a research biologist and often had this metaphor in mind that doing research on natural phenomena is a bit like being a midwife to nature... it's not that we create things that never existed before per se, but help knowledge born and manifest about things that have always (or for a long time) been out there.

Have a great Sunday (or whatever day is in your part of the world) everyone!